PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King Week 1 picks

Status
Not open for further replies.
It has stats.:p
Because you brought stats into.

Andy doesnt watch any other NFL games and uses stats as a way of justifying the means.
Nice job, you cant argue the points, so making something up works better.

85 was supposed to pass the ball and catch it when Fitzpatrick was behind center in 08, so he sucks.
Didnt say he sucks, you did. His #s didnt just decline, they fell off the map. If YOU really watched football you would know that Ocho was a huge disappointment that season.
He is a legit #1 just not a better than avg one. You apparently think he must be the best WR in the NFL to argue as you are.

Conversely, Moss made Cassel great even though NE relied heavily on the run that season.
So his production was higher because they relied on the run? Intersresting. Didnt the Bengals run a lot that year?

But he is a NE Patriot. Like Wilhite and Maroney.

They will always be great players.
Now we are really grasping at straws. Please pull up all my positive posts about Wilhite and all my Maroney is a great player posts.

You are wasting your time.
Not wasting his time, because he is making a cogent argument, even though he is IMO overrating TO.
YOU are wasting your time because you are bringing nothing. You have added zero to the discussion other that saying you disagree then acting like an idiot. You have made no point that is sensible. Even if you are correct you have said nothing to convince anyone of it.
But go ahead and pull out your graph paper and explain how 2 down years is an uptrend.

And yes, the answer will begin today.
If they produce like an average 1 and 2 they will combine for about 8.5 catches and 115 yards and if they produce like top 5 combo they will combine for about 10 catches for 135 week in and week out.
Lets see how that begins.
And by the way that assumes they each stay healthy and play 16 games.

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder how Peter will spin his pick in MMQB? Look at the doubters here who agreed with him!! For shame!!!

I wonder how Peter will spin his pick in MMQB? Look at the doubters here who agreed with him!! For shame!!!

He doesn't usually revisit his picks, but he has put the Pats #2 in his power poll this week. I am guessing he will pick the Pats next week.

Let's hope this Bozo is just as wrong in his Jets Win prediction tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes