Peter King: Pats China Preseason Game Cancelled [NOT a joke]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Peter King:pats China Preseason Game Cancelled

Sigh, the 4/1 jokes continue :)

Yawn.........

It seems true, and if it is, I'm happy. The preseason is long enough with out an extra game and a trip halfway around the world.

It seems true, and if it is, I'm happy. The preseason is long enough with out an extra game and a trip halfway around the world.

Ditto that.

WOW.

Didn't see that coming.

It isn't a joke, either.

Did anyone else go to the Broncos game last year and see that terrible half time show that was like celebrating the China Bowl or something? It was bizarre and not in a good way.

Funny, I noticed the infamous 3effen (aka bob4sports) predicted this this AM over on Indy Star based on something he was hearing from his sources. Said it was a logistical nightmare and would have to be postponed until after the 2008 Olympics.

So I wonder now do we still go to Seattle at all for a pre season game???

Oh my God what will I watch now at 3 a.m. August 8th :rolleyes:

sweet This team didnt really need to travel around the world before the season. the offseason keeps geting better.

I bet the pro shop has some trouble selling all the china bowl gear.

Funny, I noticed the infamous 3effen (aka bob4sports) predicted this this AM over on Indy Star based on something he was hearing from his sources. Said it was a logistical nightmare and would have to be postponed until after the 2008 Olympics.

So I wonder now do we still go to Seattle at all for a pre season game???

According to Peter King,The Seattle Exhibition game may be cancelled also.Too much travel for the Patriots.

What will Glenn Ordway do now, he was pimping a travel excursion to this game big time... he won't be going for free now, this cancellation is a good thing for the Pats, BB does not like change.

EXCELLENT! More time to prepare :]

I thought it was a joke with a bogus link, but I guess it is true unless Peter King is pulling a fast one.

I'm glad to see the game going away. We have a legitimate shot at the Super Bowl and the preseason schedule could really derail us at the begging of the season.

Last edited:

This is not an April Fools joke,See link to Peter king's MMB

SI has pulled this crap before on April Fools day. You remember Sid Finch years ago?

I thought it was a joke with a bogus link, but I guess it is true unless Peter King is pulling a fast one. But if it was announced last week, why didn't the local guys pick it up? Wasn't Mike Reiss at the owners' meetings?

I'm glad to see the game going away. We have a legitimate shot at the Super Bowl and the preseason schedule could really derail us at the begging of the season.

It certainly appears legit. On the other hand, if it is a joke, King picked the wrong story to screw with and will undoubtedly catch heck for it from the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back