PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

peter king on si.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
He hit the nail on the head.

yes King Peter, the Jets are better than the Pats right now...that's why they beat them at home last week.

what a joke.

the colts can't run the ball or stop the run, but they're the second best team in the league...

we've officially fallen off the national radar...know what?...I kinda like it.

the taildragger said:
yes King Peter, the Jets are better than the Pats right now...that's why they beat them at home last week.

what a joke.

the colts can't run the ball or stop the run, but they're the second best team in the league...

we've officially fallen off the national radar...know what?...I kinda like it.
why should they be in the national radar ? becos they are the pats ?
colts offense struggled yesterday and they still made plays on special teams and otherwise to win against a good jags D....what did the pats do ?

SVN said:
colts offense struggled yesterday and they still made plays on special teams and otherwise to win against a good jags D....what did the pats do ?

That's exactly why they should. Answer me this. If reputation should have nothing to do with it. Why are the 1-2 Steelers rated ahead of us? Because we had an off night against a team that has had a great deal of long term success against us? Were our two victories any less impressive than their one victory against the Dolphins?

SVN said:

somewhere I'm sure I wrote/suggested that the Pats DESERVED to be on the national radar, but I'm still searching for that reference, -- please help.

Look, RIGHT NOW, they're absolutely playing like a middle of the pack team, but how are we worse than NYJ? That was my first point.

and yes, I think the colts are overrated...no, this opinon does not depend on the game they won sunday. unconventional I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back