PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King on EEI

Status
Not open for further replies.

R_T26

Banned
Reaction score
for what its worth, thinks the pats will draft an RB if the lb's they want are gone.

Wouldn't be a problem with me if they love one. I think our needs can be filled in the 2nd-4th rounds so I'm kind of in a BPA mood. But I'm starting to think Lawson is who we want.

BelichickFan said:
Wouldn't be a problem with me if they love one. I think our needs can be filled in the 2nd-4th rounds so I'm kind of in a BPA mood. But I'm starting to think Lawson is who we want.

Ok, I'll bite. BPA stands for...... Be Patience Assho**, or Belichick,Pioli Acceptance? Am I close?;)

PatsChick87 said:
Ok, I'll bite. BPA stands for...... Be Patience Assho**, or Belichick,Pioli Acceptance? Am I close?;)
LOL, Best Player Available :)

BelichickFan said:
LOL, Best Player Available :)

Oh! Of course, silly me!!!:rolleyes: Man, can't wait for this draft!

Is there an RB they want at 21??? I guess if they like one there..that is good..but..I will be a bit shocked.

Pats726 said:
Is there an RB they want at 21??? I guess if they like one there..that is good..but..I will be a bit shocked.
There's no clear cut one but all of Williams, Maroney and White could become 6 year starting RB.

Pats726 said:

me too. from everything that i have thought and read, and reading the tea leaves from BB's PC, I'd be surprised if it's a RB. But who knows. I can't wait either way!!

R_T26 said:
for what its worth, thinks the pats will draft an RB if the lb's they want are gone.

Did he say anything else of importance?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes