PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King: Many in the league thinks Mangini is a rat fink

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings an idiot! All he did was say the penalty wasn't severe enough because the pats already have 2 first rounders. Just an idiot, and Dale n Holley let him off light, they should have taken him to task on his rants. He says what the pats did was terrible for the league, worse than steroids, cocaine, ect... He keeps ballwashing Mangini, and then when they ask him if it goes on all over the league (specifically did he think mangini does the same thing) he says yes.

What I'm trying to figure out is how the penalty would be related to how many picks the team has. Why would that apply? The penalty should be based on past penalties, and on each team having a single 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc. King is a typical idiot who uses emotion to judge something, and not principle.

What I'm trying to figure out is how the penalty would be related to how many picks the team has. Why would that apply?
RW - you know the answer to that - King is obviously a Democrat, that explains it fully :D

It doesn't surprise me that people thing Mangini is a rat. HE IS!

I just hope he knows how he screwed himself for the rest of his coaching life. When he gets canned by the Jets (I'm betting next year, maybe mid-season), no other HC in the league is going to want him on their staff. He is a stoolie and a backstabber. Nobody will ever want him around their teams, playbooks or coaches. This is it for him.

Mangini thought he was just ratting out Bill when in essence he was ratting out the NFL....mistake, BIG mistake!:eek:

They are both Rat finks in my mind now.
King has flopped and piled on.. he is a RAT too..

Today, the Jet fans are probably applauding Mangini. How about when they play Miami after they lose to Baltimore. The Dolphins will have not won a game either. So, if the Jets fall behind to a winless team, I'm sure they will voice their displeasure (think Chad Penningtion X 10). Wait, it gets better. They travel to Buffalo where the Bills have just played the Patriots, Steelers, and Broncos. Can you say another hungry and winless team playing in front of the home crowd? On to the Giants, maybe they win that game before they face Philly at home. Maybe they win 4 games this year. He won't be invited to the banquet circuit, but probalbly will keep his job for at least one more year.

Worse, King's a New England native. I think he's a Giants fan, though. You know, because the Patriots weren't good enough when he was growing up.

Still, the only people worth their salt are the ex-NFL guys in the media, most of whom are saying it's no big deal. Because unlike King, they've been on the sidelines and know exactly how much this goes on and what kind of benefit you can get from it, which is very minimal.

Still, the only people worth their salt are the ex-NFL guys in the media, most of whom are saying it's no big deal. Because unlike King, they've been on the sidelines and know exactly how much this goes on and what kind of benefit you can get from it, which is very minimal.

On FSR, yesterday, they played an excerpt from Brett Farve's press conference, which I saw in its entirety on NFLNetwork.

Brett basically ridiculed the notion that getting the signs was very practical in a game in realtime, as we are being accused of. He mentioned the amount of time there is between plays, and that the radio was turned off 10 seconds before the play starts (when many of the defensive adjustments are made). He said "what am I going to do - stare over at the coach waiting for his sign ?. It would be so obvious".

A reporter then asked the question: but if you knew every play was being called by the defense, would that be an advantage ? Brett of course said "yes, that would be an advantage".

And of course, FSR only played the answer to the last question, which made you believe that he thought that the *Patriots* got an advantage *in the that game*.

Quite a lesson in being taken out of context - and how a biased media can further its agenda.

R

Last edited:
RW - you know the answer to that - King is obviously a Democrat, that explains it fully :D

Actually, since he's intellectually dishonest and favoring ridiculously severe punishments, he's showing Republican colors.

In the future, please do everybody a favor and take your well-known genocidally racist fascist politics to political forums rather than football topics.

Actually, since he's intellectually dishonest and favoring ridiculously severe punishments, he's showing Republican colors.

In the future, please do everybody a favor and take your well-known genocidally racist fascist politics to political forums rather than football topics.
Only if you take your pathetic, bleeding heart, wealth redistributing, traitorous, bigoted, non-sensical ramblings over there too. Deal...?

On FSR, yesterday, they played an excerpt from Brett Farve's press conference, which I saw in its entirety on NFLNetwork.

Brett basically ridiculed the notion that getting the signs was very practical in a game in realtime, as we are being accused of. He mentioned the amount of time there is between plays, and that the radio was turned off 10 seconds before the play starts (when many of the defensive adjustments are made). He said "what am I going to do - stare over at the coach waiting for his sign ?. It would be so obvious".

A reporter then asked the question: but if you knew every play was being called by the defense, would that be an advantage ? Brett of course said "yes, that would be an advantage".

And of course, FSR only played the answer to the last question, which made you believe that he thought that the *Patriots* got an advantage *in the that game*.

Quite a lesson in being taken out of context - and how a biased media can further its agenda.

R

Wow, you mean media is biased? No way! Impossible! :D

I'm being sarcastic which you probably knew in seeing my sig. ;)

Only if you take your pathetic, bleeding heart, wealth redistributing, traitorous, bigoted, non-sensical ramblings over there too. Deal...?

You've got to be pretty F-ing deluded to, as a Republican, want any PART of discussing politics lately. Gluttons for punishment. Give my best to the other 30% of the hard-liner losers who still support that guy. He's doing an awesome job! Thanks for voting for him - twice! What INSIGHT you have!

You've got to be pretty F-ing deluded to, as a Republican, want any PART of discussing politics lately. Gluttons for punishment. Give my best to the other 30% of the hard-liner losers who still support that guy. He's doing an awesome job! Thanks for voting for him - twice! What INSIGHT you have!

So this week must have been an educational experience for you. So now you know what it's like to be a Republican politician in front of a biased hateful media.

Enjoy,

R

I am not a Republican, I am a Conservative. I will generously give you the benefit of the doubt that you know the difference.

Jeez, it was just a joke. Lighten up.

Mangini thought he was just ratting out Bill when in essence he was ratting out the NFL....mistake, BIG mistake!:eek:

I agree, and I think that he is very surprised that it blew up so much.

I have a question.

Now, in a prison, what would be worse - a rat, or a cheat? It is a rhetorical question because we all know the answer regardless of whether or not you have been incarcerated. The rat is far worse. You can easily die for that kinda stuff.

This ain't prison. But, it is by definition a tough place to work. There are lots of unwritten rules about NFL behavior. Ya gotta be a man. And, the more so, the better. You really shouldn't cry about stuff. It just ain't cool. We all love players who play through gaping wounds, or broken limbs. Deny it if you like. But, those of us who love Rodney do so because he is one tough mofo.

My question is, how do these terms, cheat and rat play out over time in todays NFL? Seriously, will the jets be able to even have the heart of a champion now? The rat monacer is a pretty dispicable one and when it is your leader who wears that label, how do you respond as a team?

We as pats fans are going to be ridiculed for a long time about this stuff. But, I really wonder how it will play out amongst the football fans who enjoy the game BECAUSE it is not like a freaking courtroom. It is a place where you hit someone for doing something, and on some level, that is very cool to me.

So again, is Rat worse than Cheat? (For the record, I certainly don't think he cheated. But, I do think the fat boy is a rat.)

Last edited:
I'm a long haired, tatooed atheist DeadHead.
Whoever does'nt like it can just...

...take their opinion to the political forum.

Thank you very much, you've been great!
I'll be here all weekend.
Don't forget to tip your bartender.

I think Mangini is a rat-faced bastard. I hope he loses his job after going 2-14.

However, I have to wonder where the indignation of the NFL is at his actions when all I see are people coming out and piling on us for doing it.

I seriously hope it is somewhere behind the scenes. Because I sure as heck ain't seeing it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back