Welcome to PatsFans.com

Peter King in MMQB praises Matt Light

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Palm Beach Pats Fan, Feb 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Palm Beach Pats Fan

Palm Beach Pats Fan In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +248 / 0 / -1

#12 Jersey

some good stuff, though still maybe a little painful for some.

High praise for Matt

Read more: Eli Manning showed the Giants at Ole Miss the kind of poise and toughness he possessed - Peter King - SI.com

other Patriots thoughts:

I found that last part interesting. Despite how well the D played overall, we needed a better blitz there and we just lacked the stud blitzer to get there. Would Carter have gotten there? Maybe. We need 2-3 than can not be handled by the running back. They had no tight ends to block anymore due to injury, and we should have made them miserable.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2012
  2. Gronkandez

Gronkandez 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +88 / 11 / -7

Finally a normal assessment:

1A. I've seen 43 people try to spin the Wes Welker non-catch into some deep way of trying to understand why it was too difficult a catch to call a drop. An NFL coach told Greg Bedard of the Boston Globe his team would not have called that a drop. Whatever. The fact is, that ball contacted the palms of both of Welker's hands cleanly, and he was not touched by a Giant defender. Call it a drop. Don't call it a drop. I don't care. But Wes Welker has to make that catch. Has to.

Read more: Eli Manning showed the Giants at Ole Miss the kind of poise and toughness he possessed - Peter King - SI.com

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.