PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Peter King - Belichick must show contrition with Spy Case apology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Peter King -Belichick must show contrition with Spy Case apology

Leave Peter King to whip up a sappy mealy mouthed speech. I don't care if BB ever says a damn word in public again, especially not for King's consumption.

Re: Peter King -Belichick must show contrition with Spy Case apology

I just get a kick out of all the media attention the Pats and BB are getting. They love us :D.

Last edited:
:blahblah:

Yeah, OK PK, whatever you say. I'm OK with the first sentence. Screw the rest and let's go open a can of whip ass against everybody in this League.

That's a tad hallmark for my tastes.

Bill knows anything he says will be twisted and spun like each reporter wants....

even the little he said already.....that he understood the rules differently...cowherd was makiing fun of today....soomethng like ....bill whining and saying i didnt understand the rules

Peter King is the most overrated, clueless, and useless NFL writer in the nation. The haters are going to continue to hate anyway so an apology won't mean a thing. I think Peter King should apologize for wasting 10 minutes of every reader's lives for reading his useless crap every week.

Oh, for Pete's sake.

Why don't they just make Belichick wear a scarlet C on his hoodie all year long?

I don't mind showing contrition. But not for "stealing signals".

I have a lot of respect for Peter King, but that article might have contained some of the worst advice I've ever read.

I just don't think King has a accurate understanding of what really happened and is happening with this whole "spy-gate" controvercy.

I can only hope BB & Kraft can find a way to appeal the Commissioners decision. A rule may have been broken but there is no evidence that any cheating occurred or was planned to occur.

F that. I'd rather either BB say nothing or be not-so-subtle in his disapproval of the commish, and the various rule(s).

I truly don't think BB thought he was cheating, and I think most logical people feel the same way. To apologize and be contrite would be weak.

Bill knows anything he says will be twisted and spun like each reporter wants....

even the little he said already.....that he understood the rules differently...cowherd was makiing fun of today....soomethng like ....bill whining and saying i didnt understand the rules

Cowherd is a Man-GINA smoking a-hole!!!! I can't believe I used to actually listen to this guy (mostly because there is nothing else on sports radio down here in S Florida).....But this last week, I lost all respect for him and so many other people.....Cowherd was ripping the pats organization all week....mostly trying to get some market share....what an embarrassent for all these talking heads though.....sad

Dear Lord. How long till Cimini quotes BB with King's drivel.

Fool me once, shame on you.

Fool me twice, Pete King is a freaking Moron*.

*It's capitalized because King has created a new sub-species of human headed by himself. This sub-species is defined by being too dumb to breath yet someone sustaining itself anyway.

The statement he gave was much better. He apologized to the people he actually felt bad about hurting, ignored the rest & put it to bed in less than 2 hours. Why would he apologize or praise the commissioner? Screw him. You know BB will never say another word about this again, and the Jets will probably never win a game against him again.

ok, there are lots of times King writes articles that make some sense and aren't half bad - especially compared to the rubbish of his contemporaries.

But this was just weak. His best move is to replace that with a new article asap. That was just, well, weird. He's a little over-reacting to this farce and pretty unrealistic with what he wishes would be said. BB replied how he always does and, as usual, he's not gonna kiss anybody's butt just because they think he should. That's part of why so many people hate him and part of why this whole thing has been so misrepresented and run with and piled on.

screw 'em. at least he won't miss any games. and now the whole team is pissed and more focused and determined than ever. I see this carrying us all the way to the championship again. That'll piss 'em off! and the crying can continue. The pats don't now, and never have really cared other than to be amused by their lack of character!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back