PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pete Shepard - LOL

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
Love Pete .... all day long I would rather listen to Pete than that blowhard Mike Salk. I bet Salk goes to sleep at night listening to recordings of himself on the air ... what a douchebag. Mike Holley is the greatest actor in the area ... seriously they should pay him double to work with that egotistic douchedick.

Jason Wolfe is a choad for hiring that jerk.

Pete Sheppard Obliterates WEEI - YouTube

Last edited:
WEEI is slowly going down the shytter, soon there will be a double flush and they will no longer exist.. starting with dilation and curettage in the morning, then on to know-nothing and know-less during the 10-2 slot and then followed by Holley and tag along.

The bad part of this is that 98.5 is difficult to get in southern RI..

The bad part of this is that 98.5 is difficult to get in southern RI..

Sports Hub 98.5 is streamed online. I listen often on my Galaxy Note 2 using Tune In Radio Pro (which allows me to record the stream). Comes in great handy when I'm watching Revs games on Direct Kick and somehow I end up with the other team's broadcast. I can easily sync the 98.5 simulcast of the play by play and boom... it's nearly like I'm getting the Revs TV broadcast.

Salk and Holly when talking sports are as painful as listening to D&C talk politics and that's saying something. Mutt and Lou aren't much better. It's almost like they're trying to implode. D&C actually do good interviews so I will switch to them to see who they have in the pipeline and if I like the guests I'll flip back when they come on.

Salk and Holly when talking sports are as painful as listening to D&C talk politics and that's saying something. Mutt and Lou aren't much better. It's almost like they're trying to implode. D&C actually do good interviews so I will switch to them to see who they have in the pipeline and if I like the guests I'll flip back when they come on.

I actually like Mutt and Lou because they tend to get the sports writers for interviews and it's low key ... nothing sensational. I liked D&C more when they did politics in the morning ... Callahan is a more crude version of Felger.

Used to like Holley but he panders to suck and that's a real downer. Like I said I swear Suck has his voice recorded as a lullabye to put him to sleep at night ... this jerk loves himself and has all the charismatic appeal of diareah on a cruise ship. The Suck & Holley show is almost unlistenable - Jason Wolfe is a corporate choad.

Last edited:

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back