PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pete Prisco's come a long way

Status
Not open for further replies.

MDD

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
From "most overrated player in the NFL" (2002) to this. . .

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9880714

Tom Brady, QB, Patriots: This one makes no sense, especially since he's one of the popular guys. Philip Rivers has had a nice season, but Brady should go ahead of him. He has more yards and more touchdown passes. His passer rating is lower, but Brady doesn't have L.T. behind him or Antonio Gates in front of him.

It was atleast a little consolation that Tom Brady was not alone on that list. There were alot of really good players left off. I'll be boycotting this seasons probowl again. It's not like I've watched in 5 years anyways lol

From "most overrated player in the NFL" (2002) to this. . .

http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/9880714

Tom Brady, QB, Patriots: This one makes no sense, especially since he's one of the popular guys. Philip Rivers has had a nice season, but Brady should go ahead of him. He has more yards and more touchdown passes. His passer rating is lower, but Brady doesn't have L.T. behind him or Antonio Gates in front of him.
A-freaking-men. L.T., looking to me like he'll get into the list of top ten all time running backs this year, better than that if he keeps it up. Gates is as good as Gonzalez now, 'nuf sed. Rivers stepped into a pretty nice setup.

Yup.Missile is right on ,there are so many excellent players that dont make the pro bowl,because its a popularity contest....its too bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes