PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pete Prisco losing it...

Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't being another hack BB hater...this is more like he's whining about being too lazy to do his job right.

He wants more information about the injury? How about he actually does what a good reporter or journalist or whatever title he wants to call himself does and actually go around BB and try to get the story from someone else who might know. Anyone. A player, a trainer, a janitor or anyone who might have overheard something in the locker room.

Nope, he can't do that. He would rather whine about no information coming from BB instead :rolleyes:

The funny thing is that Belichick is one of the few coaches that WOULDN'T be a PE teacher if there was no NFL. I'm not joking at all when I say that he'd probably be the CEO of some large company- the guy's got an organizational mind like nobody's business. Reminds me of Education of a Coach, where it walks about how everyone that knew him in his younger years was surprised that he stuck with football, since they all assumed he'd outgrow it and, like Ernie Adams, go make a killing in investments or running a company.

Last edited:
The funny thing is that Belichick is one of the few coaches that WOULDN'T be a PE teacher if there was no NFL. I'm not joking at all when I say that he'd probably be the CEO of some large company- the guy's got an organizational mind like nobody's business. Reminds me of Education of a Coach, where it walks about how everyone that knew him in his younger years was surprised that he stuck with football, since they all assumed he'd outgrow it and, like Ernie Adams, go make a killing in investments or running a company.

100% Agree. BB received a bs in economics and said he would have pursued a masters in something in the financial field. Rumor is that is one of teh the reasons why he and Jimmy Johnson are good buds. Jimmy loves the stock market and investing. BB too. Hell, Ernie Adams was an analyst for some hedge fund or equities firm for a few years. ....

Prisco is an uninformed, scream at the rain buffoon.

Last edited:
He jumped in with a few more shots late last night...It is really unhealthy the way he obsesses.

Bad news quarterbacks for the Belichickians -- Bill has shoulder issue with brady and Scott Pioli has Cassel go down

Wonder when Scott Pioli will inform the media on Cassel's injury. Next wednesday. He learned from the master.

I sent him links to three different articles saying Brady looks to be all right, no reply.

Evidently he's a bit pissed that Reiss doesn't pay any attention to him:

"@MikeReiss You don't answere when I congratulate you on your new gig?
3:38 PM Aug 28th "

I can see Reiss now "Pete who?"

:D :D :D

BTW, is Prisco just texting this stuff from his living room? I can read that kind of thing (done better with more insight and wit) right here in the forum.

Last edited:
What a hack.

And what advantage is there to the team to give out a ton of injury information? Sure, it gives people something to write about and lets fans and gamblers have a better idea.

But if your opponent knows a week in advance that someone isn't playing, they don't have to bother planning for them.

I've never liked the NFL's system of injury reporting. Probable, questionable, whatever.

Mustard was beating this drum on the radio today. Media people feel they have more rights than normal people, and they feel that teams, coaches and players have fewer rights.

You can get upset with them, but it's a waste of time.
You're right. And speaking of a waste of time, I can think of none larger than listening to Craig Mustard.

Do not understand why the media has such an insatiable need to know all the details right away... the reality is probably not a lot is known <24 hours after the injury happened.

What do they want him to say," I thought it was a shoulder sprain, but Mike W. thought he strained it, he had an initial xray which was inconclusive, he will be seeing the doctor on monday @ 8:00 AM"... why the infatuation with this kind of stuff???, we will know more this week, if and when he plays Sat.. and if he does not have to wait for the injury report.. something will come out.

A world without NFL fans...

Belichick = PE teacher
Prisco = creepy janitor's assistant who spends too much time cleaning the little girl's bathroom

I think you mean the little boy's bathroom.............not that there is anything wrong with that.

Do not understand why the media has such an insatiable need to know all the details right away...

Occupational justification?

Some of them are fighting for their way of life.

The Reiss', SMY's and Gaspers (who actually DID get some answers by doing.....INVESTIGATIVE REPORTING!!!) along with the Mortenson's and Mayocks are eating Pete Pringle's lunch each day with footwork, not by being disappointed that BB doesn't feed it to them in a presser.

Pete Pringle will soon be out of work if he thinks he's actually doing something of value from his living room sofa.

Wow, he's melting down. What the heck does he expect? More information than usual from BB? A private meeting? The team's been tight-lipped on injuries for years and he's getting pissy now?

I'm getting the strangest feeling that Pete Prisco is going to get skewered in next week's Out-Takes...

You're right. And speaking of a waste of time, I can think of none larger than listening to Craig Mustard.

When you're driving where I was, you listen to whatever comes in on the radio.

I think that comment toward Mike Reiss was a bit over the top as well :rolleyes:

I'm guessing Mike got plenty of congrats over the last few days - and probably just didn't have time to answer him.

Although he did answer mine :cool:

Last edited:
Evidently he's a bit pissed that Reiss doesn't pay any attention to him:

"@MikeReiss You don't answere when I congratulate you on your new gig?
3:38 PM Aug 28th "...

I hate to be the one break it to you, Pete, but obviously...he's just not that into you. :D

I think that comment toward Mike Reiss was a bit over the top as well :rolleyes:

I'm guessing Mike got plenty of congrats over the last few days - and probably just didn't have time to answer him.

Although he did answer mine :cool:

C-L-A-S-S-I-C-! :D :D :D

Of course, being the Admin. of Patsfans.com is a bigger gig than whatever the heck Prisco is!

on Twitter.

He has four "tweets" in a row ripping BB and the Pats for not saying anything re: Brady.

My favorite is where he says BB would be teaching PE if it were not for the fans and the fans deserve to know his (Brady's) status. I think it drives us all nuts that BB doesn't say much but you know what, most of us accept it.

LINK

You may have to scroll down a few posts to get to those which are Pats related.

Let's see. Do you (general you*, not BradfordPatsFan) have a right to talk to my doctor about my irritable bowel?:) When someone can explain that "right," then I'll complain.

*I'd say "one" but I wanted the opposite of "me."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back