PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pete Prisco "Chill New England, there's no denying Brady is the best"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I thought it was obvious that I was just making a point. That point is that of every attribute about Brady, the fact that he wins championships outweighs all others.
A better way to put it would be that Brady 'had a better year' in 01 than 07. That is indisputable to me because how well you play in a loss has a hell of lot less value than how well you play in a win.
To put it another way, the value of a player is how much they contribute to wins, not how much they do in losses.

He set the passing record while setting the regular season record for wins. He won 18 games. Your argument still doesn't work.

Re: Pete Prisco "Chill New England,There's no denying Brady is the best"

That's like making fun of someone because they only slept with Eva Longoria once.

Only if Eva Longoria had made a half dozen passes at him and all he did was give her the goofy look....

:eek:

This is exactly why Prisco knows nothing about football.
Tom Brady becomes the best in his mind when he has good stats and DOESNT win a SB.
Fact is Tom Brady was better in 01,03,04 than he was in 07, because all of those stats don't mean anything without a Championship.

Excuse me. Saying that Brady was better in '01 because the team won the SuperBowl which the team did not win in '07 is foolishness. Because a team victory does not necessarily correlate to how well 1 individual player plays - even the star QB.

So if Asante makes the interception on the last drive or the refs call one of the obvious holding calls on the miracle catch, then Brady of '07 is clearly better than the Brady of '01 since they went 19-0 in '07? :rolleyes:

Excuse me. Saying that Brady was better in '01 because the team won the SuperBowl which the team did not win in '07 is foolishness. Because a team victory does not necessarily correlate to how well 1 individual player plays - even the star QB.

So if Asante makes the interception on the last drive or the refs call one of the obvious holding calls on the miracle catch, then Brady of '07 is clearly better than the Brady of '01 since they went 19-0 in '07? :rolleyes:

the argument he is making istn supposed to be taken literally.....you are supposed to take its ideal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back