PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pete Morelli and his crew pulled from SNF and reassigned to Pats/Eagles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Which officials are actually decent? I like Vinovich. Anyone else?

Also heard about it from Loyko on Twitter... prepare for another ****show..

I wasn't even sure I was going to watch the game anyway. This may just sway me to do something else entirely with my Sunday.

If there's any bs calls that effect the game then our guys should be livid afterwards!! F the fine.

Scott Chandler probably wont get a break because in statue he's similar to Gronk...so he might definitely get his share of OPI poor guy.

I expect the refs to not target the Pats like they did last Sunday night. The NFL derailed the undefeated train and now they'll let the Pats go...until the playoffs.

Are you ****ing kidding me???? We get THAT crew now? Yes I did watch the 49ers and Cards, it was a **** show, they couldn't even figure out what down it was and they called the 9ers 3 times in a row in the end zone for PI, it was a mess.

Morelli's crew are the ones that cost the Ravens the game vs the Jags isn't he?

That crew is beyond terrible and just adds fuel to the fire of the league conspiring against the Pats.

Vinovich is the only crew that I have no problems with. They did a great job against the Ravens and in the Superbowl.

I personally am also ok with Steratore but some of his crew is just abysmal (i.e. inadvertent whistle).
Love Steratore's explanations. They should use that as the example for how refs should communicate.

I think they just want a better crew on a marquee game.

In theory they should put the crappy refs with the crappy teams and the good refs for the good teams.

Morelli's crew are the ones that cost the Ravens the game vs the Jags isn't he?

That crew is beyond terrible and just adds fuel to the fire of the league conspiring against the Pats.

Some one check on this, if that's true I may not even put myself through the stress of watching. It's like a guarantee it will be screwed up........ugh.

I think they just want a better crew on a marquee game.

In theory they should put the crappy refs with the crappy teams and the good refs for the good teams.

That's crap if true. There is always a chance this game could end up way closer than we like since we have so many injuries and a few bad calls here or there could totally screw our seeding.

Some one check on this, if that's true I may not even put myself through the stress of watching. It's like a guarantee it will be screwed up........ugh.

Will NFL take action against Morelli’s crew, again?

Here we go, clock error in San Diego, error gives the Jags a win against the Ravens, absolutely embarrassing in the SF/AZ game and was laughably bad for the Pats game he did earlier this year too.

Isn't this a concession that some crews are better than others and the NFL is masking it by keeping the known bad officials off prime time? What does that say about the integrity of the shield?

Roger is worth every penny.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back