PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pete Carroll

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoePats

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Nice piece on our old coach on 60 Minutes.

He goes into violent neighborhoods in LA at night to try to help kids in gangs get their lives straightened out.

Nice piece on our old coach on 60 Minutes.

He goes into violent neighborhoods in LA at night to try to help kids in gangs get their lives straightened out.

He had experience in a violent neighborhood.. He always had to fight the knifes of Bobby Grier... :D Seriously , he was a nice guy , wrong team wrong time for him to coach.. Pro game was never his forte..

That's a great line SPP.

It was cool. He gives kids his cell phone number, brings them to practice. It's impossible to argue with what he's done at USC, but this was a nice touch on the side.

He belongs at USC and should stay there ala Paterno at psu

Average coach, TREMENDOUS recruiter. He should never leave USC.

Average SECONDARY coach, joke as a head coach, absolutely awesome recruiter. The only coach in college that can out recruit Mack Brown of Texas.

For the sake of the mental health of NFL fans in some poor city, may he never leave the college ranks.

he'll leave USC in 4-5 years and go 2 a strugglin nfl team

he'll leave USC in 4-5 years and go 2 a strugglin nfl team

If he's really smart, he'll stay at USC and send the Patriots some more quarterbacks and linebackers. ;)

Last edited:

I'm not a mind reader, but I get the feeling that once a teenage male potential recruit has a chance to see the cheerleaders and the campus and and the west coast lifestyle, Pete Carrol is the last thing on their mind.... though the fact that they know he's not a hard nosed a-hole of a coach doesn't hurt in cementing their decision.

I'm not a mind reader, but I get the feeling that once a teenage male potential recruit has a chance to see the cheerleaders and the campus and and the west coast lifestyle, Pete Carrol is the last thing on their mind.... though the fact that they know he's not a hard nosed a-hole of a coach doesn't hurt in cementing their decision.

Yea but UCLA sucks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey