PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"persuit to redemption f*ck perfection"

Status
Not open for further replies.

jcrack

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
i just came up with this quote haha..we should all make shirts with this quote & have a picture of mercury morris with a big red X over his face..that guy is really pissing me off but i think its funny cuz hes prob. a lonely old man that has nothing to live for except for talkin about the 72 dolphins.i honestly think NE would have better chance to win it all next year if they lost 1-2 games..that 'persuit to perfection' put too much damn pressure on the team every game.heres to a great 2008 season guys..GO PATS!

i just came up with this quote haha..we should all make shirts with this quote & have a picture of mercury morris with a big red X over his face..that guy is really pissing me off but i think its funny cuz hes prob. a lonely old man that has nothing to live for except for talkin about the 72 dolphins.i honestly think NE would have better chance to win it all next year if they lost 1-2 games..that 'persuit to perfection' put too much damn pressure on the team every game.heres to a great 2008 season guys..GO PATS!

I LOVE IT!!!! I'll take 4 in all sizes. :p

That word has to Go..."perfection"...I think using that is using a word that does not apply.."undefeated" is more to what it is. But somehow that word caught on..and I would like to bury it totally...

My idea of full redemption still includes perfection personally.

Last edited:
yea i would love to go undefeated again but that just made the superbowl loss way more depressing so i would be just as happy losing a few & winning the super bowl

To see this years run, was great but to much pressure, to much stress to watch, to many bandwagon fans and to many haters.

I still want the pats to have a good season, but it does not have to be perfect. Just have them come out on top with HF advantage in the playoffs and end up in the SB against a statisticly better team.

Keeps the haters and insane media at bay some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back