PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Perspective

Status
Not open for further replies.

fair catch fryar

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
It's part of my healing process. Since the '07 Superbowl, I refuse to forget how F'ing bad we had it and never believed the Pats would get to where they are now. Granted things haven't turned out as much as we would like due to prior success, but it sure is better than these days. I used to watch the Pats every Sunday regardless praying it would be the day they would pull an upset. Anyways, this is the only clip I could find from 1990 when they got pasted by the Bengals and a common game for the Pats of that era. If anyone has any others please post them here.

YouTube - New England Patriots @ Cincinnati Bengals, 1990

Last edited:
Haha, true, so true. I have most of the Patriots NFL Yearbook episodes from all the way back from the end of the 70s. It´s only 20 minutes for each season, but it is quite the experience to watch them every so often and compare to today.

However, I don´t know if I should watch a Yearbook from one of those atrocious seasons back in the day to appreciate how much better we are at the moment or rather the Americas Team episodes of the Pats to console myself.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back