Welcome to PatsFans.com

Perspective

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by fair catch fryar, Jan 17, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fair catch fryar

fair catch fryar Rookie

Ratings:
    +9 / 0 / -0

No Jersey Selected

It's part of my healing process. Since the '07 Superbowl, I refuse to forget how F'ing bad we had it and never believed the Pats would get to where they are now. Granted things haven't turned out as much as we would like due to prior success, but it sure is better than these days. I used to watch the Pats every Sunday regardless praying it would be the day they would pull an upset. Anyways, this is the only clip I could find from 1990 when they got pasted by the Bengals and a common game for the Pats of that era. If anyone has any others please post them here.

YouTube - New England Patriots @ Cincinnati Bengals, 1990
    Last edited: Jan 17, 2011
  2. Beecke

Beecke PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Haha, true, so true. I have most of the Patriots NFL Yearbook episodes from all the way back from the end of the 70s. ItĀ“s only 20 minutes for each season, but it is quite the experience to watch them every so often and compare to today.

However, I donĀ“t know if I should watch a Yearbook from one of those atrocious seasons back in the day to appreciate how much better we are at the moment or rather the Americas Team episodes of the Pats to console myself.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.