PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Perspective...it's needed...

Status
Not open for further replies.
hall%20perspective%201.jpg

It's what Tom Brady sees from the shotgun according to maverick.

Hey, let's not speak ill of the banned.

Actually... let's!!!! :):):):):):):) Oh joyous day, now I can be my ethnocentric self.

Actually... let's!!!! :):):):):):):) Oh joyous day, now I can be my ethnocentric self.
You know I thought it was suspiciously quiet around here today.. and you just confirmed the reason Patjew.

The sensationalist had been totally moderated out of you Patjew. Return o dividing one! ;)

You know I thought it was suspiciously quiet around here today.. and you just confirmed the reason Patjew.

The sensationalist had been totally moderated out of you Patjew. Return o dividing one! ;)

Just wait till you see the fight I get started between OZ vs. NZ! It's going to be like Men At Work vs. Flight of the Conchords.

That text is not only too long, a person could go blind trying to read it. At least break it into paragraphs. And while you're at it, why haven't you donated to this site yet?

It's what Tom Brady sees from the shotgun according to maverick.

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Was he really banned? If so, that's GREAT news to wake up to!

Last edited:
Indeed, that's just what I said 12 hours ago!

Interesting how the Internet makes news like this an international event. But with Maverick's banning and snow expected today ... it's beginning to feel a bit like Christmas! :singing:

did anyone even read what was said in the original post?? or lost in Esher land...

Interesting how the Internet makes news like this an international event. But with Maverick's banning and snow expected today ... it's beginning to feel a bit like Christmas! :singing:

Too bad the Pats game isn't up here tomorrow...Pats and snow is like Popeye eating spinich!

Last edited:
Too bad the Pats game isn't up here tomorrow...Pats and snow is like Popeye eating spinich!

Ugh, ugh, ugh, ugh! I eats my spinach. Hopefully, a game against the Dolphins after getting the snot kicked out of you is just what this team needs.

I love how they plow it off into big piles behind the benches so visiting teams get a good close look. :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes