PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Personnel and injuries

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlitzFritz

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I had some questions about the game last night. I thought I saw a lot of Rashad Baker and Eddie Jackson, and a lot of Mike Wright. More than warranted, given injuries etc.

1. Why were those guys in so much? Where was Geno Wilson? Was Sanders in all the time? Was BB just giving his depth more playing time??

2. Any news on injuries to Colvin, Hobbs, Eric Alexander, Jarvis from the previous week (did he play)?

Exciting times, exciting times down the Nov/Dec stretch!!:rocker:

I had some questions about the game last night. I thought I saw a lot of Rashad Baker and Eddie Jackson, and a lot of Mike Wright. More than warranted, given injuries etc.

1. Why were those guys in so much? Where was Geno Wilson? Was Sanders in all the time? Was BB just giving his depth more playing time??

2. Any news on injuries to Colvin, Hobbs, Eric Alexander, Jarvis from the previous week (did he play)?

Exciting times, exciting times down the Nov/Dec stretch!!:rocker:

Green and Alexander both played.

Wilson was inactive again, even though he wasn't on the injury report.

Hobbs returned to the field before the end of the game.

The hit Jarvis Green put on Ellis Hobbs was one of the harder ones you'll see.

We seem to do that more than ever this year. One Pats defender will be standing up trying to make a tackle, and the second Pat in will hit anything moving, which often has been a teammate, rather than focusing on hitting the ball carrier.

Last edited:
The hit Jarvis Green put on Ellis Hobbs was one of the harder ones you'll see.

We seem to do that more than ever this year. One Pats defender will be standing up trying to make a tackle, and the second Pat in will hit anything moving, which often has been a teammate, rather than focusing on hitting the ball carrier.
Kinda like Junior "McPilejump" Seau last week? (or two weeks ago??) Was that ever brought up? Tedy seemed to be a little miffed at Seau for that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back