PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Perloff is a Douche

Status
Not open for further replies.
what do you expect from a pansy that got thrown off the girls field hockey team for lack of talent....

Rodney Harrison deflects a poorly thrown Eli Manning pass and acts like he just won American Idol

I assure you, that $100k contract and all that fame is something Rodney has never had, and surely wants.

After Randy Moss caught a four-yard touchdown to set the single-season points record, the Pats were flagged for excessive celebration, setting up a 74-yard kickoff return for a Giants touchdown on the next play. If anyone should act like it's been in the end zone before, it's this New England team.

This idiot is talking about the wrong play. And, having been there 21 times before, it's OK with me that Moss did a little wiggle. For the record Brady couldn't make it out of the pocket. His 5 layers of protection weren't letting him go anywhere.

(I realize I sound like a Hate-riot, and am fully prepared for the wrath of rightfully proud New England fans. Bring it on. The Patriots haven't won anything yet. As Tom Brady said Saturday night, their biggest game of the season is yet to come.)

"Now that I have ranted about the Patriots, I will put in this little disclaimer and take a Patriot quote out of context to back it up."

Water is wet.

The sky is up.

Boys and girls have different private areas.

Sorry, I thought this was a thread where we state obvious things.

There's a guy with an ax to grind.

He's complaining about how the team handles its emotions, and then look at what he allows his emotions to do to his reporting and writing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes