PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Perillo says Brady is not the problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATRIOT64

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Paul Perillo,one of the writers for PFW and a guy I think that has good insight into the team says in his opinion Brady is probably not suffering from an injury but most likely his overthrows are a result of the receivers not being able to get open and he has no choice but to throw the ball high and away to avoid an interception and this will continue until the receivers get routes down to a tee,Acoording to him Brady will look like just an avarage QB until then...Lets hope its not too long away and Paul's opinion seems like its on target ,I would hate for Brady to even be considered to be in a middle class of QBs-hes much better than that

Gee that sounds familiar. Where did I read that yesterday? :rolleyes:

Now that doesn't sound Brady-apologetic...:rolleyes:

The receivers we're getting open, Paul. Brady just looked like he was trying to throw a beachball through a tire swing.

Last edited:
pats1 said:
Now that doesn't sound Brady-apologetic...:rolleyes:

The receivers we're getting open, Paul. Brady just looked like he was trying to throw a beachball through a tire swing.

Yeah, you're right. Reche Caldwell, Johnathan Smith and the guy who almost retired before the start of the season we're wide open. Brady just can't play quarterback anymore. I totally agree. It's the Hall of Fame quarterback, not the ****bag receivers your God coach put around him. If I was Brady, I wouldn't want to play for that idiot either. Let's see, we got the best QB in football and money to spend, let's go out and sign Johnathan Smith. That's one hell of a plan. Keep talking about the three Super Bowls Belichick won because that number won't change anytime soon after what he has "done" the past two offseasons. How is Eric Warfield and Monty Beisel doing these days? Are they even on another team? That's how you know you're team is talented. When you cut veteran players and no one even picks them up. Keep it up Bill, you're best offensive and defensive player seem to be really happy with you.

NEM said:
That may be so, and if it is the case, why call the same sideline, and out patterns, that are not working... I would go to an inside passing game instead, but McDaniels has not adjusted, or changed. McDaniels is the problem....the major part of the problem.

INSANITY IS TAKING SOMETHING THAT IS NOT WORKING, CONTINUING TO DO IT AND EXPECTING A DIFFERENT RESULT.

If you are sitting in your car and in front of you there is a brick wall, and an alleyway.....do you drive your car into the brick wall three, four or five times before realizing that , perhaps, driving down the alley might be better?

Hell no, you change your route after the FIRST time you hit the brick wall.

Just like playing poker, you may be the greatest poker player in the world, but if the dealer deals bad cards...you will never win.

Same thing with football quarterbacks. You may be one of the best, but if you are constantly given plays to run that are doomed before they are run, you will never win.

Not to pick on you but I hate when people use that Insanity thing. It's not the meaning.

Insanity
–noun, plural -ties. 1. the condition of being insane; a derangement of the mind.
2. Law. such unsoundness of mind as affects legal responsibility or capacity.
3. Psychiatry. (formerly) psychosis.
4. extreme folly; senselessness; foolhardiness.

I will agree with you that the action of doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is senseless, and thusly, insane. However, it's not the meaning.

Don't even get me started on Chaos Theory :)

I'm Ron Borges? said:
Yeah, you're right. Reche Caldwell, Johnathan Smith and the guy who almost retired before the start of the season we're wide open. Brady just can't play quarterback anymore. I totally agree. It's the Hall of Fame quarterback, not the ****bag receivers your God coach put around him. If I was Brady, I wouldn't want to play for that idiot either. Let's see, we got the best QB in football and money to spend, let's go out and sign Johnathan Smith. That's one hell of a plan. Keep talking about the three Super Bowls Belichick won because that number won't change anytime soon after what he has "done" the past two offseasons. How is Eric Warfield and Monty Beisel doing these days? Are they even on another team? That's how you know you're team is talented. When you cut veteran players and no one even picks them up. Keep it up Bill, you're best offensive and defensive player seem to be really happy with you.

You might want to try another phrase Wrong.

Didn't work out so well the first time.

Belichick will not be so lucky. He doesn't have (Jimmy) Johnson's personality, which can be as jovial and charming as a snake oil salesman's. Worse, this Patriot team isn't going to win two Super Bowls any time soon... - Ron Borges, Boston Globe, 11/22/01 :rofl:

BradyisGod said:
Not to pick on you but I hate when people use that Insanity thing. It's not the meaning.

Insanity
–noun, plural -ties. 1. the condition of being insane; a derangement of the mind.
2. Law. such unsoundness of mind as affects legal responsibility or capacity.
3. Psychiatry. (formerly) psychosis.
4. extreme folly; senselessness; foolhardiness.

I will agree with you that the action of doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is senseless, and thusly, insane. However, it's not the meaning.

Don't even get me started on Chaos Theory :)

That's a quote from Einstein, not a dictionary definition.

I'm Ron Borges? said:

ass.jpg

Also, paragraphs would help.

I'm Ron Borges? said:

Put that in your next column so we all can laugh at it in February!!!

Ignore Borges

He Is A Troll Who"s Only Intention Is To Trash Any Decent Thread.

He Hates The Patriots And All Those Who Come Here To Talk.

NEM said:
INSANITY IS TAKING SOMETHING THAT IS NOT WORKING, CONTINUING TO DO IT AND EXPECTING A DIFFERENT RESULT.

Your metaphor isn't so neat. When Eddie Van Halen first picked up a guitar, a passerby might have wondered why he was trying to injure it. It clearly wasn't working and yet he kept at it until he became the best rock guitar player on the planet. And then he married Valerie and started drinking, became a wino and lost all his talent.

The moral of the story: if you have talent, and you work hard to hone it, usually good things will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down