Welcome to PatsFans.com

Perillo says Brady is not the problem

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by PATRIOT64, Sep 26, 2006.

1. PATRIOT64

PATRIOT64 In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Paul Perillo,one of the writers for PFW and a guy I think that has good insight into the team says in his opinion Brady is probably not suffering from an injury but most likely his overthrows are a result of the receivers not being able to get open and he has no choice but to throw the ball high and away to avoid an interception and this will continue until the receivers get routes down to a tee,Acoording to him Brady will look like just an avarage QB until then...Lets hope its not too long away and Paul's opinion seems like its on target ,I would hate for Brady to even be considered to be in a middle class of QBs-hes much better than that

2. T-ShirtDynasty

T-ShirtDynasty Moderator

Ratings:
    +8 / 0 / -0

Gee that sounds familiar. Where did I read that yesterday? :rolleyes:

3. pats1

pats1 Moderator PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Now that doesn't sound Brady-apologetic...:rolleyes:

The receivers we're getting open, Paul. Brady just looked like he was trying to throw a beachball through a tire swing.

Last edited: Sep 26, 2006
  4. I'm Ron Borges?

I'm Ron Borges? On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah, you're right. Reche Caldwell, Johnathan Smith and the guy who almost retired before the start of the season we're wide open. Brady just can't play quarterback anymore. I totally agree. It's the Hall of Fame quarterback, not the ****bag receivers your God coach put around him. If I was Brady, I wouldn't want to play for that idiot either. Let's see, we got the best QB in football and money to spend, let's go out and sign Johnathan Smith. That's one hell of a plan. Keep talking about the three Super Bowls Belichick won because that number won't change anytime soon after what he has "done" the past two offseasons. How is Eric Warfield and Monty Beisel doing these days? Are they even on another team? That's how you know you're team is talented. When you cut veteran players and no one even picks them up. Keep it up Bill, you're best offensive and defensive player seem to be really happy with you.

5. BradyisGod

BradyisGod Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Not to pick on you but I hate when people use that Insanity thing. It's not the meaning.

Insanity
    –noun, plural -ties. 1. the condition of being insane; a derangement of the mind.
    2. Law. such unsoundness of mind as affects legal responsibility or capacity.
    3. Psychiatry. (formerly) psychosis.
    4. extreme folly; senselessness; foolhardiness.

I will agree with you that the action of doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result is senseless, and thusly, insane. However, it's not the meaning.

Don't even get me started on Chaos Theory :)

6. RayClay

RayClay Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +1,207 / 13 / -15

#75 Jersey

You might want to try another phrase Wrong.

Didn't work out so well the first time.

Belichick will not be so lucky. He doesn't have (Jimmy) Johnson's personality, which can be as jovial and charming as a snake oil salesman's. Worse, this Patriot team isn't going to win two Super Bowls any time soon... - Ron Borges, Boston Globe, 11/22/01 :rofl:

7. RayClay

RayClay Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +1,207 / 13 / -15

#75 Jersey

That's a quote from Einstein, not a dictionary definition.

8. PATSNUTme

PATSNUTme Paranoid Homer Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +333 / 2 / -1

#75 Jersey

[​IMG]

Also, paragraphs would help.

9. belichickaholic

belichickaholic On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Put that in your next column so we all can laugh at it in February!!!

10. FloridaPatsFan

FloridaPatsFan Third String But Playing on Special Teams

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Ignore Borges

He Is A Troll Who"s Only Intention Is To Trash Any Decent Thread.

He Hates The Patriots And All Those Who Come Here To Talk.

11. upstater1

upstater1 Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +148 / 9 / -3

Your metaphor isn't so neat. When Eddie Van Halen first picked up a guitar, a passerby might have wondered why he was trying to injure it. It clearly wasn't working and yet he kept at it until he became the best rock guitar player on the planet. And then he married Valerie and started drinking, became a wino and lost all his talent.

The moral of the story: if you have talent, and you work hard to hone it, usually good things will happen.