PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Perillo Afternoon Practice Notes 7/30

Status
Not open for further replies.
think we all got the NFA meaning... It gave me a laugh when I heard it on the radio this morning on the way to work.
I was at camp on Sunday and the best part about Corey and his NFA attitude is that you can see it. He looks like he is in great shape and just on a mission. I am also happy to have observed that he seems to be taking Maroney under his wing as much as possible. They were always walking with each other between drills and he seems to at least realize that he isnt in his prime anymore and have this turn into a Rudi Johnson situation.
Other notes I saw from camp was that the WR wearing #1 who Mrs. B commented on couldnt catch a cold. Its too bad because he looks like an awsome athlete besides turning into a clutz when the ball is thrown to him.
Was great to see Troy running all over the field. I kept saying to myself, what would the Pats be doing without this guy.
Other than that, the blitz pick up drill was entertaining with Maroney and Cassell ran the show without looking like a 2nd year guy with hardly any game time experience (that is a good thing).

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back