PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Perfect"- Tedy tribute day thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hopefully we get as good of a game as Troy Brown night, but with different results :D . Tedy, you the man! Let's go PATS!

Send out Tedy and let him toss the coin...or make him a special captain...or let him say a few words in the locker room before the game...

...the whole place would be on fire and we would come out roaring as a team, that's for sure...

Fittting performance to honor #54!

:rocker:

How ironic, one of Tedy's kids is named "Rex"! :D

If anyone stumbles across a link to the presentation post it up please!

Transcript of the ceremony.

Transcript: Tedy Bruschi Halftime Ceremony

Thank you. Listen, there is a pretty good coach that works that sideline behind me. I am proud to say that I've played for Coach Bill Belichick. There is another thing I am proud of and that is over my entire career, I only played for one team and that was the New England Patriots.

Howabout those Pats giving the Jests a beatdown on Tedy Bruschi night?!

AAAAAWWWWYEEEAAAAAAH!!!!

I don't think that this event got enough play up to the game. Everyone knows who Tedy Bruschi is. He's an icon. Both because of how he played the game and because of what he did off the field.

I have no doubt in my mind that there was no way Brady and Company were going to allow this night to be ruined for Tedy.

Trivia: tears DO freeze:singing:

bruschio.gif

Wish we could have seen this on bspn. Will there be a replay of this event somewhere?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back