PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Perfect"- Tedy tribute day thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

shirtsleeve

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
That is what BB called Tedy when he retired. I couldn't agree more. I just cant believe on Tedy's honor night, there is no tribute thread. Well, here it is.

This guy is a little lacking, calling him a MLB instead of a ILB, but still....

YouTube - Tedy Bruschi Tribute

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Perfect.

You are so right Steve.
I think that we are all so caught up in the game this evening that we've overlooked this aspect of this evening.
I love Teddy. I am so grateful for the dedication that he had to this team. Truly one of the good guys out there!

The Jets are screwed tonite. Tedy said this game is personal and he is not going to be impartial. He will be in the locker room before the game. Word is, Rodney will be too. The Jests gotta line up against 12 on both sides of the ball tonite. This team is going to just leave everything on the field tonight for Tedy. Bank it. This is a win.

WOW.

Sorry for yelling but yeah, this is a great thread.

The man, the player the family man. I am sure he has some issues, we all do. But the player, 54, came to play every day. With an exceptional and unselfish attitude.

What a priveledge it has been to watch him play and although I am sure most of us will never meet him, he had brought a lot of excitement into our lives through his committment to this team.

How do we feel about 54....

.....AWW YEAH!!!!

OK
This thread is sinking. NOT gonna happen today. This thread needs to stay #1 today.

tedy-bruschi-3-time-champion.JPG

tedy-bruschi-snow-game-12703.jpg

Couldn't be a better time or stage to honor tedy, one of the greatest patriots we ever had the pleasure of watching

Great thread!!

Tedy is an amazing personality and I am glad that this is happening today and fires up everyone!!

GO PATs!!

PS: Would it help to mention TB in the title so that other fans click on it (as opposed to it getting buried among the plethora of other threads)?

This thread has me all fired up.

PS: Would it help to mention TB in the title so that other fans click on it (as opposed to it getting buried among the plethora of other threads)?

Yeah, if you want this to get attention, you might want a better title than "perfect." Like, put the guy's name in there.

I am so excited for tonight ( umm 4.30am here!) that i know i wont get any sleep. My whole body is just restless, cant think, cant sit still , coudnt concentrate even when i was driving. To me it feels like the AFC Game. Knowing Teddy will be there made me feel better and how great to reward him tonight, God Willing on Tommy's record night of 26 ! Wow how huge is that ? Lets win this one for number 54. GO PATS

Tedy Bruschi is the ultimate football player. He played with so much heart...truly loved the game. For him, it never seemed that it was about how much money he was making, or being called a superstar...these young guys in the nfl need to take a look at how Bru conducted himself and take some notes...LOVE HIM <3

If the OP doesn't mind, I changed the title. I didn't know what was in this thread before I opened it, but half expected a cheerleader photo.:D

Let's face it, Tedy should be the team captain tonight. Now that I could see BB doing.

The jets are in for a royal curb-stomping tonight! All the talk about how great the jets are ends here! This is our mother ****king house! Win for Tedy! Shut Rex up! WIN,WIN,WIN!!!!!FIGHT,FIGHT,FIGHT!!!!:rocker:

Last edited:

Couldn't be a better time or stage to honor tedy, one of the greatest patriots we ever had the pleasure of watching

HAHA good to see my dr evil BB photoshop still floats around the net.

also Tedy is tha man.. my desk is still a nr 54 shrine :)

The guy epitomizes everything thats great about this organization. Class act!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes