PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Perfect actor to portray Goodell

Status
Not open for further replies.

NE_Zealot

Keep your stick on the ice!
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
image.jpeg Whenever I see the Burger King commercials with this cat it's the only thing I think about.

I won't embed a picture of his unholiness here. It would be fantastic if we could pay this guy to spoof our least favorite jackass. What say you?

Edited for PC purposes lol

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    12.6 KB · Views: 7
Watch the R-word.

I thought it already happened when I saw The Martian

Jeff Daniels as Goodell - Matt Damon as Brady.

The movie is more enjoyable if you view it that way

Thanks for telling us you took the R word out because someone told you to, not because you wanted to.

Thanks for telling us you took the R word out because someone told you to, not because you wanted to.

I did it because it bothered him. I respect fellow posters/pats fans here. If I was anywhere else I would let all offensive language remain. I personally cannot stand political correctness. George Carlin would be spinning in his grave if he were with us today.

I miss the 80's so much. People weren't easily offended and that was the apex of our culture.

I get it... PC is so stupid and George Carlin is cool. I don't mind language.... I use the word c**t (as well as others) on a fairly regular basis. But when you trivialize someone's entire existence with a single, derogatory word, it makes you look like an idiot. It's along the same lines as throwing around "ni**er" and "fa**ot".

He should never have taken it out, at all. Now the thread's been sidetracked, all because someone couldn't handle the word "******".
What's worse, not tolerating hate, or not tolerating empathetic people?

Political correctness is worse.
I'll have to say that you are completely wrong. It's an inconvenience to some, not the downfall of our country.... in a lot of cases, a simple display of tact and empathy. You can go ahead and take the "if you disapprove of what I say, I disapprove of what you say" stance while sticking your tongue out at me, but fact is, using certain terms promotes hate.

I'll have to say that you are completely wrong.

Your opinion is noted. I disagree with your statement. I consider political correctness to be an evil, and the people who try to impose it on us to be malevolent fools. You can now go try intimidating others. That crap doesn't work on me.

Last edited:
Your opinion is noted. I disagree with your statement. You can now go try intimidating others. That crap doesn't work on me.
In order to have sound logic, you have to start with correct assumptions. To say that I'm "intimidating" anyone with the reasoning I've given you is pretty far fetched. I'm simply calling people out on saying things that would get them punched in the mouth by people (if those people were able to defend themselves).

I can't help it if you think mirrors are ugly.

Luke Wilson, who already played Goodell in Concussion, Goodell's other holy example of "protecting the shield."

In order to have sound logic, you have to start with correct assumptions. To say that I'm "intimidating" anyone with the reasoning I've given you is pretty far fetched. I'm simply calling people out on saying things that would get them punched in the mouth by people (if those people were able to defend themselves).

I can't help it if you think mirrors are ugly.

You're now babbling nonsense and, if you don't know that political correctness is all about intimidation, you're clueless about the very thing you're trying to impose upon others. Congratulations.

as I scanned this thread I noted a budding "r" word controversy springing up...until getting almost all the way down, I thought the word was "Roger"...anyway, yeah, have at it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back