PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Perezhilton: Brady and Giselle to get married...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Perezhilton: Brady and Giselle To Get Married....

you can legally marry your brother now?

Now thats funny...:D :D :D :D :D

If there is one person in the entertainment business that I would love to lay out and pummel in the face repeatedly until dead, it is Perez Hilton.

EDIT: Oh and congrats, Tom (even though Adriana Lima is a lot hotter)!

Last edited:
She may hen-peck him, distract him, or maybe just insist that he drop football, which she considers childish.

She's part of the jet set elite...they look down on sports, and view them as psychic fast food for the plebians.

Brady said he wanted to run for something one day, like politics. I think that's ludicrous and he'd be miserable there, just bickering back and forth.

This could be ominous for his career.

She may hen-peck him, distract him, or maybe just insist that he drop football, which she considers childish.

She's part of the jet set elite...they look down on sports, and view them as psychic fast food for the plebians.

Brady said he wanted to run for something one day, like politics. I think that's ludicrous and he'd be miserable there, just bickering back and forth.

What the hell are you talking about?

05adowner.jpg

I think you're reading WAY too much in an internet rumor.

I think you're reading WAY too much in an internet rumor.

Maybe you're correct.

Let's hope so.

It is odd that he hangs around with this jet-setting model. Who isn't even that good looking.

I'd have thought him to go for a more wholesome all-American type of girl.

Maybe you're correct.

Let's hope so.

It is odd that he hangs around with this jet-setting model. Who isn't even that good looking.

Or maybe you? :cool:

good for him...it was teh ARod dinner date last friday night that gets me

You have no idea what your'e talking about, and you are clearly insane. Stop being such an envious, little, crybaby....and please get a life. Maybe Giselle supports Brady and his career!

Also, just because you don't vote, and you are poor, there is no reason to put down politics and Tom Brady!

Last edited:
Maybe you're correct.

Let's hope so.

Haha, your saying the worlds most famous supermodel isn't good looking? She may not be your cup of tea, but to call her ugly is so dumb it's comical.

Your'e just some envious nobody, who could never capture a woman like Giselle in your lifetime.

I would bet you go for the women with "great personalities", because that what you care most about, ahahahah:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Haha, your saying the worlds most famous supermodel isn't good looking? She may not be your cup of tea, but to call her ugly is so dumb it's comical.

Your'e just some envious nobody, who could never capture a woman like Giselle in your lifetime.

I would bet you go for the women with "great personalities", because that what you care most about, ahahahah:rolleyes:

Where did he call her ugly? :confused:

Just sayin' - cause calling someone dumb for something they didn't say - is...well...dumb. :eek:

I can't tell; is that wacky Perez gay or what?

Does it mean that TB will stop playing after he got marriage and his contract expires?

Does it mean that TB will stop playing after he got marriage and his contract expires?

I don't think so. I can see him still playing after he gets marriage.

Your post is the reason that threads like this usually go downhill very quickly... :rolleyes: .Um..Its common knowledge that Giselle B was going to be a professional Volleyball player before she became a model.. I saw pics of her at a BB game with Tom, shes a big soccer fan..(even though I don't really consider that a sport :p)
You have absolutley no proof that she dos not like sports..as for the "jet set elite"... Many of the wealthiest and most intelligent people I know of are avid sports fans...your post was pointless.

He still should have been at Troy Brown's retirement, that whipped little SOB... I guess he is like the rest of us... maybe just a little bit...

I don't care what he does as long as he's rehabbing and he continues to contribute to the team.

If he and Giselle are leaning towards marriage I hope they do it this year and get it over with:p

I also hope he has 52 more children just like him :D

As a 3 dollar bill.

Hhaha, thanks for answering me Kontra. I was being a bit of a sarcastic ass though. Nto your fault, doesn't come out well over the net. Sorry.

He should have gay tattooed on his forehead.

If it true then good for Tom.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey