People have gone nuts for Tom Brady's Nuts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clonamery

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Tom Brady fans go nuts for nuts, buy up $50 snack bags in hours

So I'm driving into work this morning and I'm listening to the usual morose sports banter as it's nearly 6am and they are about to switch "hosts." The two dorks are yapping about Tom Brady's Nuts. Tom Brady's Nuts this and Tom Brady's Nuts that. Why were they talking about Tom Brady's Nuts? He's got 'em, good for him, what's the big deal? Ohhhhh, you can buy Tom Brady's Nuts. It was an actual product you could buy. Well, no, they sold out. But don't worry, there are more Tom Brady's Nuts on the way. And Tom Brady's Nuts are cheap, too: $50 for an enormous box of Tom Brady's Nuts.

Tom Brady's Nuts.jpg

Already sold out within hours

that is nuts

• Ha Ha
Reactions: PP2
The weight described is confusing. "1.4 oz each...1.75 oz each"....if that is how much each bag weighs....then buyers are getting one pound of nuts for $50. People have money to burn I guess.

The price is beyond ridiculous, Ill stick to my cliff bars lol.

I like Brady's Whey Isolate....$54 for 21 servings @20g a serving! Yikes! As a guy who spends some time in the gym and takes whey or whey isolate daily, Brady is out out of his ****ing gourd here! $2.70/serving is WAY overpriced. Perfectly acceptable whey/whey isolates are available for $1.00 - $1.50/serving...

Pricey, but yet sold out.

Brady = Midas Touch! The Man, The GOAT is GOLD!

tumblr_nnunmelyGm1rsfjeco3_r1_500.gif

I say sign the byproduct of Brady's nuts. Wait in this case that might be ****.

Tom's nuts deliver the goods. Testimonials coming soon from these satisfied customers:

1797309076_1.jpg bridget-moynahan-married-andrew-frankle.jpg

Glenn Ordway was obsessing on this the other day. My response: hey it's capitalism. If people want to buy them and have the dough, bless 'em. I'll stick to my Lord Nut Bloody Mary peanuts for $3.99 a can at Shaw's.

Glenn Ordway was obsessing on this the other day. My response: hey it's capitalism. If people want to buy them and have the dough, bless 'em. I'll stick to my Lord Nut Bloody Mary peanuts for $3.99 a can at Shaw's.
Glenn Ordway:

latest.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill