Welcome to PatsFans.com

Pentagon gunman sought ‘truth’ about 9/11

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by PatsWSB47, Mar 5, 2010.

1. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I predict a fun debate over which side this guy should be labeled a symbol of.
    Pentagon gunman sought ?truth? about 9/11 - Crime & courts- msnbc.com

Suspect is fatally wounded after 2 officers are shot at checkpoint

A gunman coolly drew a weapon from his pocket and opened fire at a Pentagon security checkpoint on Thursday in a point-blank attack that wounded two police officers before the suspect was fatally shot.....................................................................................................In an Internet posting, a user by the name JPatrickBedell wrote that he was "determined to see that justice is served" in the death of Marine Col. James Sabow, who was found dead in the back yard of his California home in 1991. The death was ruled a suicide but the case has long been the source of theories of a coverup.

There were signs, however, that Bedell may have resented the military and had doubts about the facts behind the Sept. 11 terrorist attacks.
    The user named JPatrickBedell wrote the Sabow case was "a step toward establishing the truth of events such as the September 11 demolitions."

2. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +430 / 12 / -27

Read that, this guy is all over the place.. lot of info, this guy looks and acts like a nut.. be prepared for an onslaught of left vs. right ideologies, in an attempt to blame either a radical right group or a radical left group.. all the while he looks like a bonifide head case..

OTOH hope the people he shot recover and are allowed to get on with their lives...

3. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +417 / 4 / -15

#18 Jersey

He's not a "Symbol" of any SIDE. What are you talking about?

He's a classic example of a psycho who deserved what he got...end of story!

....literally :rofl:

4. PatsWSB47

PatsWSB47 Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +175 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

Of course he isn't a symbol, duh! PR, you are on this board as much if not more than anyone and you don't get it? Every time someone does anything bad in this country he or she winds up being the "typical" member or least a by-product of the left or right depending on where their starting point is.

5. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +417 / 4 / -15

#18 Jersey

First off....there are plenty of people on here more than I.

Secondly, I agree with you! I thought you were infering that this guy was a member of some radical group. My mistake.