Welcome to PatsFans.com

Pelosi calls Bush a 'total failure' who has 'no ideas'

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Jul 17, 2008.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

Gosh.....

Just when I was starting to hate her, she goes and says a few things that are 100% correct.

Still, she burned her bridge with me and most of the people in her district. She will not get my vote. Put impeachment back on the table, Nancy! Thats what the people want.

Justice.

http://rawstory.com//news/2008/Pelosi_calls_Bush_total_failure_who_0717.html

Oh and you Bushies.....feel free to envoke Clinton in here, or hating the troops or flag pins.....BLAH. I frickin dare you to dig up something this man has not failed on. When AUNTIE PELOSI (who I think sucks) is declaring him a failure, and her (congresses) approval rate is below 10, you have some 'splainin to do......Defend your boy!
    Last edited: Jul 17, 2008
  2. BelichickFan

BelichickFan B.O. = Fugazi PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +300 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

Not that I disagree with her but there's some name calling we could do in the Granny's direction too.
  3. Stokes

Stokes Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

Really Nancy, talk about people living in glass houses...

(And that's not a defense of Bush, just a criticism of Pelosi)
  4. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

okay.....

I agree, ever since she said 'impeachment is off the table' .... she has sucked. I dislike that stance, and lack of vision on how things could change.

She is a poopy poop faced pooper! There! I said it.

Bush on the other hand, is a criminal who walks free in our country. He is a failure, who many here praise. He has lied to us and stole from us. He has given a green light to torture, polluted your skies, underfunded our schools, and hired people strictly on how loyal they are to him.

whats worse?
  5. reflexblue

reflexblue PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +29 / 3 / -0

#91 Jersey

Here, Harry, Harry, Harry. Here, Harry, Harry, Harry Where are you? Come and get it Auntie Polosie.:singing:

She's a total failure too.In trying to make Bush and the republicans look as bad as possible, by giving them more than enough rope to hang themselves . (I.E. going along with them.) She and other like minded dems. in congress have let the people that elected them down.
  6. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +300 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

Well I don't agree with most of that :)

The Senate also authorized the war. School funding is fine. Not sure his lying or stealing is any more or worse than those who came before him. And hiring based on loyalty ? That's never happened :D
  7. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +88 / 7 / -10

#37 Jersey

The 2 things highlighted are absolutely true, but, the government has been stealing from it's people since 1913. The second is very disturbing as should of never happened.

The other things you mentioned are absolute bullshit and just more hyperboyle from your kind.
  8. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Rookie

Ratings:
    +200 / 3 / -10

What is the significance of 1913?
  9. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +88 / 7 / -10

#37 Jersey

It is when the 16th amendment was supposedly ratified.
  10. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 1 / -9

Dear Old Auntie Pelosi:
    This old grinning bag has the nerve to call Bush a falure, does she read the news, does this disgusting hag with her $20,000 dollar false teeth have any idea about what the American people think of her and her Congress, this country is headed straight for hell and ruin and all these rat bastard democrats can think about is "getting even" with "The Chimp" the little bow legged drunk who came out of nowhere, took them on and beat them, "TWICE".
    Bush has been no bargain but we will never learn, look at the two Creeps we are now running for President.

Sore Losing Bastards.

Bring A Muslim Home To Dinner
  11. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +95 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

Then she should run for President, let see how many votes she would get.

The Congress' approval rating is 6%, think about that, only 6% of the population think that she is doind a good job.
  12. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +316 / 4 / -2

Exactly. Pot, kettle, black...

I guess Nancy doesn't read the papers, or watch the news. She's an embarassment. Just like the person she criticizes, and just like 90% of her peers.
  13. shmessy

shmessy Maude Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +307 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

I can't stand her either, however:

You STILL confuse your 9's with 6's ;)

Once again, HER constituency is less than those 6% - - her voters are only in her district - - that's how it works. How many times need we go over the same ground. Everyone hates Congress and loves their own Rep - - that's how it works.

Bush is supposed to be EVERY American's "rep" - - he's averaging 28% in every poll (even Fox has him at 29%). Pelosi, I guarantee you, is polling WAAAAAY better than 28% with her constituents.

If you want to compare apples to apples - - compare a poll of her in HER DISTRICT to a poll of Bush NATIONWIDE - - that'll show you a few things.

You continually bringing out Congress' ratings is like criticizing an SUV for not getting the gas mileage of a moped.
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2008
  14. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +300 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

Sorry, we're all her constituents now. She's second in line to being President - Bush, Cheney, Pelosi. We don't get to vote on her but we are her constituents with her current job.
  15. shmessy

Ratings:
    +307 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

Lemme ask you - - other than Newt Gingrich which Speaker of the House do you remember as being a national leader with "vision"? Hastert? O'Neill? Carl Albert?

The Speaker has always been (except Gingrich) an apparatchik who just made it through the system.

You might as well be disappointed with your local postmaster for not having a national "vision".
  16. BelichickFan

Ratings:
    +300 / 9 / -9

#24 Jersey

I didn't say she had vision, earned being third in line, whatever, just that she is third in line and the national opinion of her does matter.

You're teasing me by bringing up Gingrich, he's a guy I really like although I realize he's too polarizing at this point.
  17. shmessy

Ratings:
    +307 / 0 / -3

#75 Jersey

I truly feel Gingrich is a very smart guy with some excellent ideas and great historical insight.

He could have used some "people skills".

It's a shame because I believe he could have really helped the country. Like I said, he is the historical anomaly when it comes to Speakers of the House.
  18. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +359 / 1 / -9

Get Bush
    Thats All That Counts
    The Hell With America
    The Hell With The People
    Get Bush
  19. Patriot_in_NY

Patriot_in_NY Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

Blind squirrel ----> find nut.

However, it's incredible funny to hear the leader of the most inept congress EVAH..... calling ANYONE a total failure. Tit for tat politics..... Her nose is out of joint cuz Bush did the exact same thing and told her she was running the worst House ever since not one single government spending bill has been passed going into the last 26 days of session. A feat never before achieved. :singing:

Two dopes, calling each other....... well, DOPES. Priceless.