Welcome to PatsFans.com

Pelosi: ‘We Didn’t Lose Because of Me’

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Real World, Nov 12, 2010.

1. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +839 / 7 / -3

Has there ever been a more brain dead, out of touch speaker in our lifetime? Isn't her approval rating at something like 8%? She is the posterchild for term limits. She's been skeapker for 4 years. How have things gone in that time? Not very good to say the least.

I hope they wisen up and can her arse asap. We need compentent people in office, and the best of the best in leaderhip positions. The time for fudging around for personal, party, or political gain needs to come to an end. We need pragmatists in office. Nancy Pelosi probaly doesn't know what that word means.

November 12, 2010, 10:14 AM ET.

Pelosi: ‘We Didn’t Lose Because of Me’

2By Patrick O'Connor

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi says she has the “overwhelming support” of fellow Democrats in her bid to become minority leader in the next Congress, and says she’s not to blame for the Democrats’ mid-term debacle.

Nancy Pelosi“We didn’t lose the election because of me,” Ms. Pelosi told National Public Radio in an interview that aired Friday morning. “Our members do not accept that.”

Instead, the California Democrat attributes the loss of at least 60 seats to high unemployment and “$100 million of outside, unidentified funding.”

Pelosi: ‘We Didn’t Lose Because of Me’ - Washington Wire - WSJ

2. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,814 / 35 / -29

#87 Jersey

Freaking dolt this one ... crafting bills in her office, trying every which way to hide the bills from public scrutiny. This one really does not get it ... even thinks her party loves her. Well they love how she raises money for them. She needs to be voted out and then perhaps the country won't lose anymore.

3. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

She is a hateful, vile woman. The Wicked Witch of the West - and the rest of the house dems are those flying monkeys chanting how much they hate her while they do her bidding. Someone should throw some water on her.

4. PatriotsReign

PatriotsReign Hall of Fame Poster

Ratings:
    +511 / 6 / -24

#18 Jersey

Outside of politics, what really bothers me about Pelosi is that I don't even think she realizes she's been hit hard with an ugly stick. She smiles so often, she must believe she's attractive....YUCK!!

She looks like a walking cadaver! And that's being kind.

5. Nikolai

Nikolai Football Atheist PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,293 / 1 / -1

#54 Jersey

Well, she certainly didn't help her party's cause.

6. scout

scout Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +50 / 0 / -2

#15 Jersey

She needs to go away, just like Newt when he lost the House. Though, not really a lot to look forward to with the tan boy running things. Same thing with the Senate, don't like Reid, but what was the choice? His opponent was a nutcase. Had the Repub. taken the House, Mitch McConnell would have been the Majority Leader (I believe), yipee. What a total lack of leadership on all counts.

7. khayos

khayos In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I tried finding pics of her when she was younger the other day... was curious...

8. patriots54

patriots54 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I disagree. If I were a Democrat, I would totally be blaming Reid, Pelosi, and Obama for the loss of the Democratic stronghold. I do not vote straight ticket, rather I vote for whom I think will do a good job. Honestly, these people didn't do a good job in my view and it's about time we citizens woke up.

9. tehmackdaddy

tehmackdaddy Practice Squad Player

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Pelosi was one of the big 3 pushing through an agenda mainstream America doesn't want. Of course she's, at least partly, to blame.

10. Wolfpack

Wolfpack Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If we want to talk about "outside of politics" pet peeves, what bothers me about her is how she gets a free pass for her age. Late night comedians have been making fun of McCain's age for over 10 years now, and Pelosi is only 4 years behind him.

Well, McCain may look a bit older than his age. I guess that's what happens when you spend a half a decade getting the crap beaten out of you as a Prisoner of War. The toughest Pelosi ever had it is I hear once her coffee was served cold on one of her coast-to-coast chartered flights.

Well, no matter. The nation now views her for the bad joke she has become.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2010