PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pees' contract expires, choses not to return; Breer: had prostate cancer last summer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Dean Pees FINALLY Fired

Had no doubt in my mind.

Either way, too bad for Pees. Good luck to him.

Per SMY on twitter too, was unable to start the thread myself due to being a post shy of the required 100.

Hopefully O'brien is next.

To be honest, if this is true, I didn't expect it. I wonder if Bill has anyone lined up or he just doesn't think Pees has done a good job. Nobody expects Matt Patricia promoted do they?

Mike Patricia To Be next DC? Question is was Pees the culprit or the scapegoat?

It is a lot easier firing the defensive coordinator than replacing a lot of subpar players.

Last edited:

Thank you Dean Pees for keeping the defense somewhat competitive the last 4 years. You didn't do nearly as bad a job as some others around the league, but unfortunately you just weren't living up to BB defensive standards. Good luck in the future.

Sooo all of you calling for Pees' head, you are vindicated! And now who is next... Pepper get a shot?

Last edited:

To be honest, if this is true, I didn't expect it. I wonder if Bill has anyone lined up or he just doesn't think Pees has done a good job. Nobody expects Matt Patricia promoted do they?

I'm sort of hoping Pepper Johnson gets promoted. Too bad RAC is in KC :(

I want someone to come in and install an aggressive 1-gap 3-4.

Last edited:

I would have expected obrien to be fired first, but i did read somewhere that he wasn't offcially the OC he was the QC.

Good. I don't think that he was the biggest problem in the coaching staff, but the significance of the front office showing that it is willing to clean house is really encouraging.

Let's hope the ax falls for Bill O'Brien tomorrow.

Stunning.

I figured this season's fiasco would push Bill to consider changes more than usual but this is way out of character for him.

Patricia was the one on the sidelines when Pees went upstairs; OTOH there's been talk about Pepper and DC jobs elsewhere. I'd be nervous if I were "the other Bill" right now.

Pepper anyone? How about a Johnson instead?

Thank you Dean Pees for keeping the defense somewhat competitive the last 4 years. You didn't do nearly as bad a job as some others around the league, but unfortunately you just weren't living up to BB defensive standards. Good luck in the future.

Sooo all of you calling for Pees' head, you are vindicated! And now who is next... Pepper get a shot?

I agree with this. Pees gets a bad rap because he wasn't Romeo Crennel. I wonder what RAC could have done without Harrison, Law, Samuel, Bruschi, Vrabel, McGinest, Seymour etc. We didn't have the horses to be a great defence. Pees did a solid job with what he was given. Good luck in the future

I approve. :singing:

Hire Rex Ryan.

What a shocker! It's about time. It's a good start. What about our current OC? Will BB do something about it????

Nick Serbian for a DC job????????

Nick Serbian recommended BB Dean Pees for this job a long time ago.

The offseason in FoxBorough ALREADY STARTED!!!!!!!!!!:singing::singing::singing:

BB should have FIRED Dean Pees after 07 season.

Last edited:

Al Groh is available and he just interviewed in Miami.

I'm sort of hoping Pepper Johnson gets promoted. Too bad RAC is in KC :(

I want someone to come in and install an aggressive 1-gap 3-4.

Rumored that NYG wants Pepper, maybe this is part of the master plan.. would love to see Pepper in that position..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back