Welcome to PatsFans.com

PC gone mad in CT

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by FreeTedWilliams, Feb 4, 2006.

1. FreeTedWilliams

FreeTedWilliams pfadmins PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +151 / 31 / -3

#75 Jersey

http://www.drudgereport.com/flash2.htm

arrested for using a racial term? COm'on! who wrote this law, isn't a violation of free speech? Where's the ACLU? Imagine some poor cop had to waste his/her time with this garbage?

If you can be arrrested for using a racial term, wouldn't every single person who ever made a rap album have a warrant out for them?
  2. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +203 / 5 / -6

Don't you think there must have been more to it than that? The other day on the T, a homeless man came on to sell Spare Change newspaper. Suddenly, this guy went almost berserk shouting things like, "Get off this f--king car, homeless man. Get the hell away from me." The guy kept shouting until the next stop, when the homeless guy got off. I thought the guy was a lunatic and perhaps dangerous. I don't think any of my fellow Cantabridgians would have complained if a cop arrested him for disturbing the peace.

If, as Drudge implies, it was only someone making a couple of obnoxious random racist remarks, then you're right, but maybe they were acting insane and scary.
  3. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

When the racial insults are directed towards the "White Mother Effer" they are poo-pooed and laughed at.

On the liberal looney Sit Coms "Whitey" is constantly "Put Down" and it is supposed to be a big joke.
  4. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,405 / 16 / -11

Disable Jersey

That explains volumes. The People's Republic of Cambridge is one of the few remaning bastions of communism on the planet. I was born there but had the good fortune to leave.
  5. Patters

Patters Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +203 / 5 / -6

Oh, Pissah, come on, you have to admit Cambridge is really beautiful and if it was the product of Communism than surely Communism would be far more popular.
  6. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

Me too, I lived there for 45 years, now it is like going to a third world country.

I have a friend who still lives on Pearl St, he has bars on his first floor windows, he caught a women from Bangladesh trying to have a bowel movement in his back yard, he called the cops, the Bangladeshie women wanted my friend arrested for interupting her "Pooping Session" my friend was told the women didn't understand the law, crapping in the yard was her culture, back home they all do it.

"The Peoples Republic Of Cambridge" (my old home town) they have "Bike Lanes" on Mass Ave, they are now considering "Donkey Lanes" on the other side of the street for the Muslims.

Didn't they have Condom Machines in City Hall :bricks:
    Last edited: Feb 4, 2006
  7. PatsWickedPissah

PatsWickedPissah PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,405 / 16 / -11

Disable Jersey

Is that an attempt at humor?
  8. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +562 / 2 / -9

When I was first married my wife and I used to go window shopping in Central Sq at 2:00 AM on hot summer nights, have you tried that lately?

We used to take blankets, kool aid and our little kids and sleep by the banks of the Charles River at Magazine Beach on hot summer nights, TRY THAT ONE NOW.

Our mothers used to walk from Putnam Ave through Cambridgeport up Brookline St to the Manhattan Market in Central Sq after dark because it was cooler to shop, TRY THAT ONE NOW.