Welcome to PatsFans.com

pay no attention to the administration....focus on Obama's Pastor....

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Holy Diver, Mar 25, 2008.

1. Holy Diver

Holy Diver Rookie

Ratings:
    +6 / 0 / -0

While the American public is fixated on what it means to be a "typical white person"...there is some WAR stew being prepared. We all know the target, we all know the leadup. I've posted NATO's preemptive nuclear strike strategy:

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8048

click that link to $h!t your pants.

We have become FULLY aware that the VP could care less what the American people want for his ....errr....I mean Bush's volunteer army. We all know these sitting war mongers are lame ducks, and seem to be accountable to nobody. We have read the doctrines they have written in the past about a 'New American Century.'

This next article discusses the recent trips by our administration officials, who they are metting with and whats next. The second part will be posted tomorrow, but I thing we all know where this is leading. Watching BUSH's WAR on Frontline last night, confirming what I already knew about Cheney tells me all I need to know about this current conflict and future strategy. At the end of the day, when all his advisors have gone, and all the evidence is layed out on the table. Cheney still has access.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/index.php?context=va&aid=8433

Ban Ki-moon, the UN Secretary General, and Jaap de Hoop Scheffer, NATO’s top official, will meet with Hamid Karzai, President of Afghanistan on April 1, 2 and 3 in Bucharest to participate in the Trans-Atlantic Forum to be held in that city. At the same time there will be a conference convened by the GMF (the German Marshall Fund of the United States ), the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Romania, and Chatham House which will gather a great number of strategists and politicians to address topics of vital interest for NATO. According to the GMF Chairman, the conference will be attended by 9 Heads of State, 24 Prime Ministers and ministers, and 40 presidents of research institutions from Europe and the Americas , which make up the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) which dissolved Tito’s Yugoslavia and carried out the war in Kosovo. Anyone could understand that any similarity with the interests pursued by the Yankee imperialism is a mere coincidence. The situation in the Balkans, the anti-missile defense system, the energy supply and weapons control are unavoidable issues.