Welcome to PatsFans.com

Pay attention:This is what the Patriots Offense will look like for the next 2-4 years

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by ALP, Oct 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ALP

ALP Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +108 / 4 / -0

Moss is gone, as we all know and heard enough by now

but, what will change? i like what i have seen from tate a LOT, he was just overshadowd by moss, and i expect a pretty big game from him

i like branch back (assuming he has something left, which he should) and a revitalization would be great...if it comes, it will come sooner rather than later, and i love him as the other wide reciever

welker is as good as always, would love to see some more of edelman, so hopefully he gets healthy...i remember a particular play from last years playoff loss to this same team, where the guy showed incredible guts and determination

the te's will continue getting their due, but i doubt it will increase much

it will up to the remaining wr's to pick up on Moss's slack, rather than the TE's, who have been incredibly productive so far

though i would like to see Gronk targeted some more outside the redzone as well

anyways, i expect a big game from tate, and from branch too really, hopefully well see edelman back on the field

and we get a little revenge

though if we do not, dont get too frustrated, this new look Offense will not click overnight, and we ARE playing a very good defense

2. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +452 / 12 / -14

Re: Pay attention:This is what the Patriots Offense will look like for the next 2-4 y

Tate will se single coverage, IMO coverage will roll to Welker, the OC should be able to get some isolation so Tate can get deep 1 on 1 without safety help due to Hernandez and Welker.

I am interested to see how Branch will be used in the O.

3. cloud34

cloud34 On the Game Day Roster

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re: Pay attention:This is what the Patriots Offense will look like for the next 2-4 y

If we get a franchise type running back with one of the many draft picks next year, the offense will look a lot different than it does now.

4. Raymond

Raymond Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job

Ratings:
    +62 / 2 / -1

No Jersey Selected

I'm just now actually thinking about a Brady to Branch pass completion and that first one will be like a strange flashback.:eek:

5. borg

borg In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +620 / 27 / -29

I paid attention. So I guess this will be an offense without a running game....pretty unique. And I too hope that if Branch is good he will be good. :)

6. PatsFanSince74

PatsFanSince74 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +354 / 21 / -13

You planning on a running game or saying that we learned our lesson with Maroney and shouldn't even bother?

7. Boston Boxer

Boston Boxer U.S. Air Force Retired PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +127 / 8 / -4

#75 Jersey

you should give credit to your source...this exact same thing was posted on one of the PatsFans.com articles this morning.

8. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +816 / 26 / -33

Do not see this at all.. our RB system is functional and fits our system.

9. ALP

ALP Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal

Ratings:
    +108 / 4 / -0

if it was, i didnt read it

i dont usually read patsfans.com articles

as for the running game

no i obviously didnt mean we wont run it, but moss gone wont change the running game, itll stay the same

my post was highliting change...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.