PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Paxton's parents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill B.

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
I went to National Sport's bar in Anaheim to watch the pre-season game against the Eagles. This is where our fan club meets during the regular season. There were only a few of us there last night and we found out that Lonnie Paxton's parents were there. They live in Corona, CA and came to the Sport's Bar, because they were the only place that was able to get the game. They were very cool and very gracious with some of us Patriot fans going over to meet them. Lonnie gave all his SB rings to his Dad. When I told him that 2001 was my favorite SB win and his son doing the "snow angel" under the goal post was one of my favorite Patriot memories, he said " Here, check this out." He pulls out a bag from his pocket and hands me the 2001 SB ring. And I am staring at this beatiful peice of jewelry he then pulls the 2003 SB ring of his finger and gave that to me also. I am glad I had my camera with me. They let everyone try them on and were very talkative with all. I was so excited that I did not realize that I had one ring upside down.

Attachments

• P8220549.jpg
    P8220549.jpg
    89 KB · Views: 296
  • P8220551.jpg
    P8220551.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 297
That's awesome. You also seem to have a scored a snap of some chick nursing a baby. At a sports bar. KILLER.

Magic. Thanks for posting!

That's awesome. You also seem to have a scored a snap of some chick nursing a baby. At a sports bar. KILLER.

Take another look. I think that would require some rather impressive anatomical improbabilities. :)

Take another look. I think that would require some rather impressive anatomical improbabilities. :)

Wow. I juedge the shoulder lower cuz it blends in with the background. My mistake. Still, aren't there bar admittance ages in the US? :D

We met his parents at the HOF game in 2000 when Lonnie was a rookie and trying out with the team. Who knew he would be so good? They were nice people.

To think some people think we can do without a quality snapper. JEEESH!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots