Welcome to PatsFans.com

Paxton's parents

Discussion in 'PatsFans.com - Patriots Fan Forum' started by Bill B., Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bill B.

Bill B. Rookie

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

I went to National Sport's bar in Anaheim to watch the pre-season game against the Eagles. This is where our fan club meets during the regular season. There were only a few of us there last night and we found out that Lonnie Paxton's parents were there. They live in Corona, CA and came to the Sport's Bar, because they were the only place that was able to get the game. They were very cool and very gracious with some of us Patriot fans going over to meet them. Lonnie gave all his SB rings to his Dad. When I told him that 2001 was my favorite SB win and his son doing the "snow angel" under the goal post was one of my favorite Patriot memories, he said " Here, check this out." He pulls out a bag from his pocket and hands me the 2001 SB ring. And I am staring at this beatiful peice of jewelry he then pulls the 2003 SB ring of his finger and gave that to me also. I am glad I had my camera with me. They let everyone try them on and were very talkative with all. I was so excited that I did not realize that I had one ring upside down.

Attached Files:

2. JSn

JSn Rookie

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0

That's awesome. You also seem to have a scored a snap of some chick nursing a baby. At a sports bar. KILLER.
  3. Mike the Brit

Mike the Brit Minuteman Target PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +222 / 2 / -0

Disable Jersey

Magic. Thanks for posting!
  4. ctpatsfan77

ctpatsfan77 PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +209 / 4 / -5

Take another look. I think that would require some rather impressive anatomical improbabilities. :)
  5. JSn

JSn Rookie

Ratings:
    +32 / 0 / -0

Wow. I juedge the shoulder lower cuz it blends in with the background. My mistake. Still, aren't there bar admittance ages in the US? :D
  6. p8ryts

p8ryts Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

We met his parents at the HOF game in 2000 when Lonnie was a rookie and trying out with the team. Who knew he would be so good? They were nice people.

To think some people think we can do without a quality snapper. JEEESH!!!!!!!!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.