PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Pawn Star Quiz

Status
Not open for further replies.

scout

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
In the intro of Pawn Stars they always show the rings be taken out of the vault, with the Patriots SuperBowl ring standing out prominently.

Today's show quiz: which Superbowl ring is worth more?

1998 Broncos
2000 Rams
2001 Patriots

I figured Patriots, just because each year world championship rings get bigger, thus more bling $$$$$

1. Patriots $60,0000
2. Rams $15,000 (pretty sure)
3. Broncos $10,000

I saw that too, must be one helluva ring. But thats the first ring, they must have made the first one the best.

Last edited:
Pats 2001; $63000 ;)

it's bigger then the other 2 and they pay more if a players ringa oppsed to traniers or peopel like that and pats ring is a players ring

I saw a Pats SB ring on eBay for $60,000 or more. It was a staff ring as well.
Seeing the Pats ring on Pawn Stars was always a highlight for me. ;)

I dont know squat about jewlellery,looks like a lot of bling packed into a ring.If not for the historical value,any idea what that ring would be worth?

is that J'rod Cherry's ring? didn't he pawn his?

I think it is who ever was number 46 that year

There's an article all about it with the guy who runs the place... says he purposefully overpriced it because he never wants to sell it... got it for like $3000 from Brock Williams (?) pawned it but never came back for it.

There's an article all about it with the guy who runs the place... says he purposefully overpriced it because he never wants to sell it... got it for like $3000 from Brock Williams (?) pawned it but never came back for it.

No doubt to pay for a brocktologist.

Didn't one of the full-length-fur-coat-wearing Patriots get involved with the design? I think it was Ty Law. Thus the extra bling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back