Welcome to PatsFans.com

Paul Ryan Says Obama Would Compromise 'Judeo-Christian Western Civilization Values' B

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Hebeill, Nov 5, 2012.

1. Hebeill

Hebeill Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Can't get any more pathetic and desperate than this. Pauly finally crawls out from under the rock he was hiding under. Where has he been?

Paul Ryan Says Obama Would Compromise 'Judeo-Christian Western Civilization Values' - Yahoo! News

CASTLE ROCK, Colo. -Paul Ryan squeezed in time on a four-stop, five-state day for a conference call with evangelical voters Sunday evening, issuing a warning about a second Obama term saying the president is putting the country on a "dangerous path" that compromises "Judeo-Christian, Western civilization values."
    "It's a dangerous path," Ryan said on his opening remarks on the call, which has been rescheduled at least once. "It's a path that grows government, restricts freedom and liberty, and compromises those values, those Judeo-Christian, Western civilization values that made us such a great an exceptional nation in the first place."
    Last edited: Nov 5, 2012
  2. khayos

khayos Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Re: Paul Ryan Says Obama Would Compromise 'Judeo-Christian Western Civilization Value

Can't see that there's much to disagree with. He's saying he'd compromise religious values. There are already lawsuits about this with the HHS mandate.
  3. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Re: Paul Ryan Says Obama Would Compromise 'Judeo-Christian Western Civilization Value

He's correct about freedoms ... Obama is worse than Bush in what he wants to restrict and control.
  4. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Like what?

Guns?...:rofl::woohoo:
  5. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

There are no examples, but it makes a great sound byte.. Drudge says so.

[​IMG]
  6. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +11 / 0 / -0

Oh, brutha!

Here we go with the "Jews are our friends" bullcrap from the pigs who think the Jews killed Jesus.

Too funny.

Gotta keep them JEWS alive for the Rapture n stuff.

Love them Jews!

Ryan would do well in Saudi Arabia or some other theocratic s#!thole. Not in my country.
  7. DarrylS

DarrylS PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +150 / 3 / -19

Ought Oh, someone's head is gonna explode.. Romney is using teleprompters.

[​IMG]
  8. patsfan13

patsfan13 Hall of Fame Poster PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +107 / 7 / -10

Ryan is correct, prime example is forcing religious institutions to pay for abortion/birth control under Obamacare.
  9. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

Kept the Patriot act even though he was not for it as a candidate. Wants restriction and control over the internet. Is expanding spying on Americans through control of surveilance systems .... I have posted on this. There is .more and I am posting from my phone. Perhaps I will add more later of our shrinking freedom via Bush Lite. Some of you need to get beyond TPM....Dem Underground and Kos and Fox LOL..
  10. E1Downey

E1Downey Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

If you ask me, and I realize no one is, I'd say BOTH parties have done a pretty good job of restricting freedoms.
  11. E1Downey

E1Downey Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Funny how the same man that assured us he would never use that absurd provision in the N.D.A.A and told us he was very very concerned with it (but then signed anyway) turned around and panicked the very moment it was overturned. The O Admin. wasted NO time in appealing that brave and admirable ruling.
  12. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

H.R. 347 the anti protest bill

Healthcare law violates religious freedom.

Partnered with Egypt (co-sponsored) in the U.N. resolution limiting free speech.

Warrantless wiretaps have expanded 4X under Obama.

Not only did not get rid of patriot Act - he expanded it.

National Security letters that demand data on citizens from communication companies.

Got rid of the requirement of destroying info on citizens if no links to criminal activity found - they can keep it up to 5 years or more now.

You can be watched for terrorism if you are sen yawning, staring or have goose bumps.

I can go on and on ... Bush was a liberal compared to Bush in this area.
  13. DocHoliday

DocHoliday Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

The teleprompter candidate?

You know, if Romney wins, I technically will probably benefit in my career. Not only that, but I get 4 years of being able to be as childish and partisan as I want, complete with silly names of which Rmoney will be just the beginning.

I'll refer to Romney as a Mexican President, question the legality of his father, claim his religion is a woman hating cult, among others.

It'd be nice to be on the attack rather than eviscerate BS right wing blog articles all day here on this forum.
  14. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

It was strange here in the forum ... came here in 2008 so for 8 years there were the Bush bashers and his supporters and those in between. When Obama won forum did a 180 ... but the Bush bashers still bash him - I swear they do it out of boredom. :p Anyways ... i still contend not much will change unless Congress does a 180 and learns how to achieve greatness through partisan voting .... stay tuned.
  15. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +282 / 5 / -8

Wow. Judeo-Christian. I had a hard enough time with that thin little epilog the mainstream Christians tacked on... now I have to contend with the ten tribes becoming Indians and stuff... ::shrug:: no more or less believable than sticks turning into snakes I suppose... but folks just keep expanding what you can tack "Judeo" onto... I feel weird.

PFnV
  16. jcdavey

jcdavey Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

republicans are the ones who would stifle freedoms

they only believe about land of the free where it concerns THEIR beliefs.....
  17. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

I feel medieval when I see that term ... like isn't this the year 2012?

Are we going back to the crusades now ... :eek:
  18. Tunescribe

Tunescribe PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +414 / 5 / -9

#61 Jersey

Arriving late at soup kitchens ...

Attached Files:

19. PatsFanInVa

PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +282 / 5 / -8

The only actual use of "free" they understand is from "Duty-free," which describes their attitudes toward both taxation and what citizenship requires of us.

PFnV
  20. IcyPatriot

Ratings:
    +476 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

I still don't get why Romney picked this guy.

[​IMG]