PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Paul Pierce...

MrClutch

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
is the friggin' truth, 'nuff said. Or as Michael Wilbon would say, he's "The Answer".

I still think he's very underrated, but now since he's getting to play on the big stage, people are seeing what he's all about. Guy's got skills.

is the friggin' truth, 'nuff said. Or as Michael Wilbon would say, he's "The Answer".

I still think he's very underrated, but now since he's getting to play on the big stage, people are seeing what he's all about. Guy's got skills.

The media forgets the Celtics almost went to the NBA finals a few times when it was Pierce & Walker and it was mostly Pierce making space for Walker to shoot those ugly 3's. Pierce is a complete player who has been cast aside for the more popular Kobe. Pierce was always called selfish ... right ... and what is Kobe???

The media forgets the Celtics almost went to the NBA finals a few times when it was Pierce & Walker and it was mostly Pierce making space for Walker to shoot those ugly 3's. Pierce is a complete player who has been cast aside for the more popular Kobe. Pierce was always called selfish ... right ... and what is Kobe???

Agreed, and I'll add another one. Kobe made the defensive team this year and is clearly overrated on defense, while no one would ever say Pierce is even a defensive player. During these playoffs, Pierce has been twice the defensive player as Kobe. Case in point, the end of last nights game he blocks the three point attempt to put the game away. Rajon's block was pretty good, but a game ending block is clutch. Not too long ago, a member here claimed Kobe was better defensively then Mr. James, LMAO.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back