PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Paul Perillo is a genius OR,

Status
Not open for further replies.

PATSNUTme

Paranoid Homer ex-moderator
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Picked up my copy of Patriots Football Weekly today. There was a feature where serveral of the staff made predictions for the coming year.

Paul Perillo, editor, predicted that the Patriots would go 12-4. He also predicted that Rodney would win Comeback Player of the year.

Paul Perillo must be a genius OR he he has been reading my posts. I have predicted since this winter that Rodney would start on opening day and would win Comeback Player of the Year. I also predicted that the Patriots would go 12-4 this year.

Lets see if he predicts that the Patriots win the SB and Rodney gets voted to the Pro Bowl for the first time.

Boy, is this an egotistical post or what? But it has nothing to do with Branch.

Last edited:
Rodney has been voted to the Pro Bowl twice, in 1998 and 2001.

We will se about the geious quality in December.

And to whome are you atributing the 4 losses too? (JFC) Did Perillo give his predictions on the teams we will lose too?

NE39 said:
Rodney has been voted to the Pro Bowl twice, in 1998 and 2001.

He was SELECTED but never VOTED to the Pro Bowl.

Now say your sorry because we want Rodney to feel as if he is still being disrespected.

Rodney MAY win defensive comeback player of the year.

Last edited:
He was voted in the last time:

LINK

It says:

inebacker Junior Seau, safety Rodney Harrison and defensive end Marcellus Wiley got good news on Wednesday when they learned that they had been voted by their peers, the NFL coaches and the fans to play in the 2002 Pro Bowl in Honolulu, Hawaii on Saturday, February 9.

I'm don't have a link for 1998, but I believe he was voted in then as well. He has never been named as an injury replacement.

Last edited:
NE39 said:
He was voted in the last time:

LINK

It says:

inebacker Junior Seau, safety Rodney Harrison and defensive end Marcellus Wiley got good news on Wednesday when they learned that they had been voted by their peers, the NFL coaches and the fans to play in the 2002 Pro Bowl in Honolulu, Hawaii on Saturday, February 9.

I'm don't have a link for 1998, but I believe he was voted in then as well. He has never been named as an injury replacement.

What PATSNUTme MEANT was that it would be the first time as a PATRIOT in the Pro Bowl. Really, that's what he meant. Really.

Well - as we discovered earlier in the pre-season, there's lots of football pundits who will make all kinds of wacky predictions that this or that team will make the Super Bowl, knowing that if their picks fail to make it no one will remember and if they make it they can crow about it as if they were prescient.

In the case of the Pats, since they were generally looked at as a legitimate Super Bowl contender, no one wanted to take the "easy" pick of the Patriots... but now that they are without a #1 and #2 WR it may be that picking the Pats to go 12-4 winds up being a darkhorse prediction.

In any event, Paul Perillo has had good things to say about the Pats before, so this isn't all that surprising to me.

Clonamery said:
What PATSNUTme MEANT was that it would be the first time as a PATRIOT in the Pro Bowl. Really, that's what he meant. Really.

That's exactly what I meant. Today has to be National Genius Day.

There are three periods of time BP ( before Patriots), CP (current Patriot), AP (After Patriot). Nothing matters usless it CP. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
14thDragon said:
We will se about the geious quality in December.

And to whome are you atributing the 4 losses too? (JFC) Did Perillo give his predictions on the teams we will lose too?

Go back to Page 4 and find the Official Season Prediction Thread. There you will find my and many others game by game predictions. You can even list yours.

I'd bump it up for you but I don't feel like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back