Welcome to PatsFans.com

Patters Back To Deleting Posts Again

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by IcyPatriot, Aug 9, 2006.

1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +473 / 2 / -10

#87 Jersey

PATTERS IS BACK TO DELTING POSTS AGAIN.

THE MIDOL MUST HAVE TOUCHED A NERVE. :rofl:

Hey Patters...why don't we just hqave it out...right here and now.

It's no secret you dissappeared after a few gay threads here.

Problem is...your liberal buddies chose to make jokes about it..not me..not this righty...I have more class than that.

So you delete posts to get back at posters...Mr. Evil the deleter.

Why don't you show some backbone for once in your life and say what is really on your mind...you know who cracked the jokes here...your liberal friends did...so you get eveil with honest people who support your choices...that is real pathetic Patters...you should hang your head in shame.

You were/are the most vocal free speech proponent here...and then you secretly make posts dissappear because you disagree with them...what a loser.

don't bother telling me you are banning me...because I know you can't...I'll just post in the general forum if you try.

Show some backbone...it's truth telling time..clear the air Patters...go after the people who slammed you...the people who support you are the innocent ones.

IT'S GHOST RECON TIME...GREAT GAME BTW.
    FARCRY IS A GREAT GAME ALSO...GET TO KILL LOTS OF WHINING PEOPLE AND IT'S ALL MAKE BELIEVE...GOTTA LOVE IT.
  2. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

I do think this deserves a bump because I've seen Patters get way more sensitive about some topics than others...

Patters, would you consider, instead of deleting posts, just deleting the text and replacing it with "Deleted by Patters for <reason>"? It would increase public accountability, and also prevent people from saying you're doing stuff secretly.
  3. QuiGon

QuiGon Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

It's how a liberal defines free speech: You're free to say anything you want - as long as you agree with me.
  4. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

That's stupid. Unless you're willing to say that every liberal is just like Patters... which would be even more stupid.