PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patten NOT cut by Skins

Status
Not open for further replies.
suprised Espy got cut..he was having a great TC and PS i thought. lots of skins loved him

why are some of you insisting this is news? snyder said months ago he had no plan to cut patten. yet, some wanna insist this is a heartbreak.

Remix 6 said:
suprised Espy got cut..he was having a great TC and PS i thought. lots of skins loved him

VERY observant Remix. He was getting alot of great press down here in D.C., and many thought he earned a spot on the team.

Bostonian1962 said:
VERY observant Remix. He was getting alot of great press down here in D.C., and many thought he earned a spot on the team.

hellooooooooooooooo??????????? he earned the spot months ago?????? don't you get it????????????? He was promised not to be cut by the FO........... Do we get it yet??????????????

Digger44 said:
hellooooooooooooooo??????????? he earned the spot months ago?????? don't you get it????????????? He was promised not to be cut by the FO........... Do we get it yet??????????????

Huh? Digger, sorry man, I'm missing your point here.

Bostonian1962 said:
Huh? Digger, sorry man, I'm missing your point here.
Ya no kidding.

What is your next thread? Tom Brady is our starting QB?

Digger44 said:
Ya no kidding.

What is your next thread? Tom Brady is our starting QB?

I live down here in Redskins country and read the papers every day. Show me one link proving that somehow the Redskins guaranteed Patten a spot on the team.

If you can fine. If you can't, shut the F up! Alot of people were posting here asking about Patten's status. After the 6 PM cuts came out, I posted the results on him. Then I have some kid equating Patten with Tom Brady's status on the Patriots, and giving me crap. Moron!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back