PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patswhine Forums?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome to the internet.

2wg7nld.jpg

Apparently, it's a series of tubes. And then pluralized by Dubya...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKTH6f1JfX8

Fans everywhere hate the off season.:mad:

This is meant to spark debate, and not to be disrespectful... Do any of you ever get sick of all the whining, and internet stalking - for anti pats articles?

Honestly, it's a little tiresome at this point. A lot of threads on this board, are filled with whining, and outrage over absolutly everything. I just saw a threads whining about something Hobbs said, another thread bi*tching about spygate still, etc.. It seems like it never ends.

I think it makes us look weak, or is it just me :confused:

I agree, but some of it is legit. Take the Jeopardy thread. One does not think Merv Griffin Enterprises has an ax to grind. People finding anti-patriots stuff on ESPN, well water is wet too.

Ditto PFT. (PFT is trying to sell to ESPN, btw.)

But if some moron wants to waste his time reading garbage, what am I his mother?

Last edited:
He's already whining about the responses to his whining. At least this isn't an audio forum so we don't have to listen to him.

I got an idea, spacecrime, you don't like it, don't read it. That holds for this guy complaining about "whining" threads too.

Last edited:
I heard that the boston.com forums are futzed up, and the whiners on that board say they are fed up and will be coming here. Get ready for a new level of whining.

I heard that the boston.com forums are futzed up, and the whiners on that board say they are fed up and will be coming here. Get ready for a new level of whining.

Well I for one am one of those people who are fed up with those particular boards, but I am not one to complain or whine. I just want to talk football and Patriots.

Go Pats!!

Well I'm just sick to death with whining, and beating dead horses, and jumping on released players, and talking about media reports, and speculation about records and players, and reliving games of the past and the mistakes.

So what will we talk about now?

Well I'm just sick to death with whining, and beating dead horses, and jumping on released players, and talking about media reports, and speculation about records and players, and reliving games of the past and the mistakes.

So what will we talk about now?

The upcoming perfect season??:rocker:

LMAO, what were you expecting to get out of this thread dude?

Is that true or a thought....certainly would explain Florio's anti-Pats stand..
I think it is true, but beware. I can't remember where I read it so I might have fell for a rumor.

This is meant to spark debate, and not to be disrespectful... Do any of you ever get sick of all the whining, and internet stalking - for anti pats articles?

Honestly, it's a little tiresome at this point. A lot of threads on this board, are filled with whining, and outrage over absolutly everything. I just saw a threads whining about something Hobbs said, another thread bi*tching about spygate still, etc.. It seems like it never ends.

I think it makes us look weak, or is it just me :confused:

We need to be open-minded. I don't have time to go around and check every website for Pats article. I rely on other posters to post any interesting article about Pats here so that i can read and put my 2 cents.

I like to know what other say about Pats even though i don't like what they write about Pats. It's a way to keep my blood warm and spirit high.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back