PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsRI over 2000

Status
Not open for further replies.
Box_O_Rocks said:
Some times you feel like a Nut, sometimes you don't. :D

Sometime you feel cheated on and sometimes you don't.

Maybe I deserve it for spending so much time on the Cheerleader contest. There are some very hard choices to be made.:cool:

Oops, forgot about the Parking Lot- go to go.

Last edited:
PATSNUTme said:
Now just a minute. Do you think I can just be cast side like som old shoe?

Turn my back on you, BG, for a few hours and you're hitting on Box.

I'm very, very hurt.:(

Are you kidding me?? I am still getting over the sting of your revalation that there is a Mrs. Nut! I cried into my pillow for weeks over that.......:(

PATSNUTme said:
Sometime you feel cheated on and sometimes you don't.

Maybe I deserve it for spending so much time on the Cheerleader contest. There are some very hard choices to be made.:cool:

Oops, forgot about the Parking Lot- go to go.

You guys are going to need season passes to that parking lot pretty soon! :D

Bill's Girl said:
Are you kidding me?? I am still getting over the sting of your revalation that there is a Mrs. Nut! I cried into my pillow for weeks over that.......:(

Yea, but she's use to other women falling for me.

Besides there could be a Mrs Box or a Mrs Rocks, maybe both if he's from Utah. The old frying pan and fire deal.

PATSNUTme said:
Yea, but she's use to other women falling for me.

Besides there could be a Mrs Box or a Mrs Rocks, maybe both if he's from Utah. The old frying pan and fire deal.

Oh, that's right Nut....I forgot about your "Greek God" body.... what that poor woman must go through dealing with that!;)

All true and valid points, but I think you both know where my interest lies...... :D

Bill's Girl said:
Oh, that's right Nut....I forgot about your "Greek God" body.... what that poor woman must go through dealing with that!;)

All true and valid points, but I think you both know where my interest lies...... :D
My cat is insanely jealous, but as long as he just sheds on the keyboard I am free to visit with other pet owners about football. I just can't let it interfere with kitty feeding schedules. Utah is beautiful this time of year, not to mention livable! (I'm a northern body, people don't mind when I wear extra layers of clothing. :( However those who insist I wear a ski mask go too far! :mad: )

Box_O_Rocks said:
My cat is insanely jealous, but as long as he just sheds on the keyboard I am free to visit with other pet owners about football. I just can't let it interfere with kitty feeding schedules. Utah is beautiful this time of year, not to mention livable! (I'm a northern body, people don't mind when I wear extra layers of clothing. :( However those who insist I wear a ski mask go too far! :mad: )
Oh, what a shame.....I am allergic to cats! See Nut, All's Well that Ends Well..... I prefer Hamlet though!

Bill's Girl said:
Oh, what a shame.....I am allergic to cats! See Nut, All's Well that Ends Well..... I prefer Hamlet though!

How about two wiener dogs named Peanut and Tildie?

PATSNUTme said:
Thems good eatin'.

PATSNUTme said:

If I agree to that, will you come back from the "cheatin' side of town"?

One of my girlfriends had one, named Mickey. It was the meanest dog I have ever known!

Bill's Girl said:
If I agree to that, will you come back from the "cheatin' side of town"?

One of my girlfriends had one, named Mickey. It was the meanest dog I have ever known!

OK, I'll come up with a new location. Tilde is the smallest but she can be a little **** to everyone except family. In fact, I call her "little ****".

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes