Not open for further replies.

RS

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
a few weeks, after the Super Bowl.

Jinx! ;)

Last edited:
Thanks for the jinx! :)

A jinx from someone who gave his soul to the Raiders is a sure winner!

Hey my "Your season ends in x days" posts didn't work last year so I thought I'd try something new. :)

Last edited:
Well then, winning out will be that much sweeter for helping you label yourself. :D

Nah, Patsies season ends in Indianapolis. You will beat Denver though. Hey at least you guys finally learned how to defend your title. One Super Bowl defense ends with another championship, and then the next year's defense ends in reaching the AFC title game in 2005-06.. nice. That's much better than winning* (note the asterisk) the Super Bowl in 2001-02 and then looking pathetic the following year and missing the playoffs...

Last edited:
ya your right we could just lose to the jets and look pathetic every year like your raiders lol lol lol dont ever stop making a ass of yourself its just to funny .i own you lol

Last edited:
Poor patriotscried... still flunking Hooked on Phonics.. still riding the short bus every day...got turned down by your 12 year old sister to your prom....and one of the best of all: you think my basketball team is cursed even though they have a 26-5 record...great stuff. Kudos, and keep it coming. Hey shouldn't you get back to work? Your family just walked in the door at your location of ******s 'R Us, and they're looking for some customer service.

RS said:
i hate the pats because they are so great and the raiders suck.patriotspride is right im just a useless bag of **** with no life .i hope somday that i will stop wetting the bed .
try diapers maybe that will help lol

patriotspride said:
try diapers maybe that will help lol

Speaking from first hand experience? That's really nasty dude. So first you tell me you're really gay and now you admit you're into baby diapers. That is disgusting on so many levels it's not worthy of a response.

RS said:
Speaking from first hand experience? i can say its really really nasty to **** ones pants .i have had a problem with this for a very long time . So first i tell you im really gay and now i admit i wear diapers. i guess everyone knows now..
thats just to much information lol lol

patriotspride said:
Speaking from first hand experience? i can say its really really nasty to **** ones pants .i have had a problem with this for a very long time . So first i tell you im really gay and now i admit i wear diapers. i guess everyone knows now..

thats just to much information lol lol

It's ok son. You are what you are. Clear your soul and your mind and come out and admit who you truly are.

Can you do me a favor though. I want to talk football on the interleague forum. Ask your moderator to create a new forum called the Patriotspride Gay Board. Then you can post your gay fantasies about me there, instead of here and this forum will be back to talking football.

Thanks.

Last edited:
RS said:
Can you do me a favor though. I want to talk about gay sex can you ask the moderator to start a gaysex forum i already have and he said no . Ask him m to create a new forum called the rs Gay diaper Board. Then i can post my gay fantasies about you there, instead of here and this forum will be back to talking football.

Thanks.
your on your own . :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes