PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patsfans Mock Draft Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

Irish Hooligan

Third String But Playing on Special Teams
Reaction score
It seems like we start this up every year around when the combine starts. Last year was our best draft yet, and I was hoping to be a part of it again. So, I just wanted to see who is interested and if our past hard workers are willing to run it agian. (Mayoclinic, bakes, etc) I will help during the day the best I can. Do we want to see how many participants we have and then pick our teams to GM? or do we just want to randomly yell out things like:

I will take the Seahawks this year.

Baggsy Pats please :cool:

I want to be the CHIEFS......

I'd like the Titans again..

I'd like the Bengals again..

san fran for me

I'll take the Saints.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but it's my understanding that in a thread like this, our responsibility is to 1) identify the main areas of need on the team we select, 2) scout players that are a scheme fit, and 3) help create a communal mock draft that addresses team needs while maximizing the value of the slot in which we're picking? I like the sound of that. Are trades allowed? Either way, I'm in. I'll take Buffalo, thanks. :)

Last edited:
I'll take the Broncos. Trades allowed, like players? or just picks

Falcons here

I'll take the Oakland Rrrraaaiders! Cos even I am smarter than Al Davis. And I'll show AL how he should really draft. Of course, just watch him ignore it and just draft the fastest guy he sees at the combine! :p Is the success of our draft based on how good the players we pick turn out or how closely it mimicks the team's actual draft picks?

I'd like the Broncos please, if last year's gm doesn't want them.

We have done trades in the past and we have gone without trades also. I say that before we start, once we have all GMs set, we take us a bit of a vote.

I will try to get a list together of where we are at thus far, let me get some Bailey's for me coffee.

Irish Hooligan - Seahawks
BritPat - Patriots
Alvinnf - Chiefs
DaBruins - Titans
Patsfan 1982 - Dolphins
Zero - Bengals
jsull87 - 49ers
GLM - Saints
Reamer - Buffalo
Whiza - Falcons
VJCPatriot - Raiders
Mossed - Broncos

Looks like Mossed had the McBroncos first, ayjackson.

Can someone smarter than me find our Draft Game rules and protocol from last year and link that post please. It went really well last year, I think.

I have not done this before, but I will take the Browns if no one else is interested.

Detroit Lions for me, please. They're my second favourite team.

Can I have the Giants?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing