PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patsfans just mentioned on PFW Weekly...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats726

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
Congrats..the site was just mentoned....

They started by saying that some were trashing them, (I believe in reference to the PFW mailbag thread, but also mentioned a comment one of them made about McGinest) but then added that the site was a good place for Patriot talk. They mentioned Miguel as well (of course and he always needs kudos for all his hard and super work..) and just that it was a good site.

Pats726 said:
They started by saying that some were trashing them, (I believe in reference to the PFW mailbag thread, but also mentioned a comment one of them made about McGinest) but then added that the site was a good place for Patriot talk. They mentioned Miguel as well (of course and he always needs kudos for all his hard and super work..) and just that it was a good site.

Saying that something or someone is "getting irritating" is hardly trashing them, and besides, they probably got a nice bump in web traffic from the post and link.

JoeSixPat said:
Saying that something or someone is "getting irritating" is hardly trashing them, and besides, they probably got a nice bump in web traffic from the post and link.
I don't disagree with that..and I bet they did get a bump from it..Would be interesting if they ever visit and post; somehow I doubt it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back