PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

patsfans i am baffled, wot is this?

Goes nowhere. What was it?

It's a twitter page called NFLCorruption with tweets allegedly from this summer rightly calling every teams final record in the NFL and naming the Superbowl winner.

I don't know if you can edit old tweets because I don't twitter or myface

Great thread, punctuation and grammar.

Who will win the SB?

You can't edit tweets, but you can set your account to private, make hundreds of predictions before the season, delete wrong predictions as the season goes on, then set your account to public when the season's over and pretend you predicted everything from the start.

Hide tweets, tweet out every possible record for each team, delete the 15 wrong tweets for each team, open account for all to see.

Dead giveaway: no tweets for Bengals and Panthers, who had a tie.

Just one of those stupid accounts that is private and posts a bunch of **** and then deletes the stuff they were wrong about and then changes the account to public and then idiotic people think they were right and it spreads.

Thank you to those more Twitter savvy than me. That probably also explains why there are no predictions for this weekends games.

That account must have picked up the 15k followers once the tweets were made public, right?

That account was protected with 500+ tweets not too long ago.

Gee... I wonder how that happened.
/sarc

Clearly this tweeter is a cyborg, sent back in time from the year 2136, to prevent the great Super Bowl suicide blimping that started (starts) World War 3 by making it pointless for anyone to want to go to Arizona to watch a game whose score they already know. Occam's Razor!

Young_Biff_and_Old_Biff.png

Maybe it's Biff from back to the future?
He was suppose to have landed this year i believe.

Mods can you lock thread?

Awesome thread, with great info.

Hey! Let's move it to the Practice Squad!

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back