PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Patsfans forum is unparalleled

Fellow Patsfans,

I wanted to take a moment and open this thread to thank all of you for being so welcoming since I began using this message board earlier in July, admittedly I lurked for years reading different threads and decided to request permission for an account because I wanted to become more educated in preparation of this upcoming season. My goal is being accomplished thanks to of all of you, the knowledge and understanding of football on this board is unparalleled and what’s even more remarkable is the members on this board are all respectful, courteous and a pleasure to interact with.

The only negative I’ve experienced is last night while I was typing away on my iPad my wife asked me if I had checked out of our marriage, I didn't know what to say? No honey I just find talking football to be more enjoyable:D. Putting this minor future divorce aside I can say I’m very happy I’m a member of this site, and even happier to have the privilege to mix it up with all the men and women in here.

Special thanks to Ian the site owner and all of the moderators (still learning all your names) for creating and managing such an awesome place for Patriots fans to talk and type it out.

Here’s to a great 2013 season :rocker:

Dan

Thanks, but when your wife kicks you out you can NOT crash on my couch.:)

Yup. For me it is unparalleled in that it is probably the worst forum around. So much blind hatred against everything that is not the patriots. Overall it's just a terrible forum with a lot of stupid people who hates everyone that won't praise every little thing the team does.

Adios. :wave:

Hey, thanks for the kudos, but this sentence has a lot of unnecessary words:

Steeler boards are too busy trashing all of their players and coaches, spewing bile at every mention of "Ravens", and obsessing about a particular retired Raven, to have an intelligent conversation.

"Steeler boards" already implies "no intelligent conversation." ;)

Yes, I was being kind. But I did manage to type that without using the words "mullet-head", "yinzer", or "Pennsyltucky".

Is this our version of "There will be blood" ?

Most definitely....

Shedding of blood is not necessarily a requirement, but it has been known to happen on occasion.

Um, if any one starts pissing blood they should log off and go to the local Emergency room and seek medical attention. Although Dues and Bruinz will debate it, the opinion of a doctor MAY have more weight in that case.

Hey check out my super edgy opinion, I'm from Sweden, bergen mergen dorken durfen.

Yup. For me it is unparalleled in that it is probably the worst forum around. So much blind hatred against everything that is not the patriots. Overall it's just a terrible forum with a lot of stupid people who hates everyone that won't praise every little thing the team does.

Just curious, what was his point? We don't discuss the NSA scandal or was he upset we do not discuss the Jets?

Just curious, what was his point? We don't discuss the NSA scandal or was he upset we do not discuss the Jets?

Based on his posting history I think it was a sarcastic joke. It was just too out there.

heh...hey SP...how do you like THEM spicy meataballas!

swedish-meatballs.jpg

Spicy%20Meatball.jpg

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back