PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans FF again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Logged in and shows I am not a part of any league. Thanks for the effort.

I was one of the first people to express an interest in playing. That was last Thursday. To date I haven't heard back word one, yet I see how many who responded after me have now joined. Evidently I don't know enough of the "right people" to get an invite.

BTW- If an opening comes up and no one else wants it.......go F##k yourself ;)

I was one of the first people to express an interest in playing. That was last Thursday. To date I haven't heard back word one, yet I see how many who responded after me have now joined. Evidently I don't know enough of the "right people" to get an invite.

Rexxar and ross posted before you...go look..the only 2 i have added....... No one posted after you was added that wasn't already part of the league last year....

I am going in the order of expressed interest...

BTW- If an opening comes up and no one else wants it.......go F##k yourself ;)
I would hope you are "generally aware" that "one of the first" is not equal to "first" Ken :)

Last edited:
Those in it last year...(not the new guys) can you post here that you are in? I am making a list here next to comp. I know Kontra and Big Ballas are OUT.

Sorry if i am repeating myself here..work has been crazy and trying to set this up ect takes up more time then i thought!

Thanks guys!

Those in it last year...(not the new guys) can you post here that you are in? I am making a list here next to comp. I know Kontra and Big Ballas are OUT.

Sorry if i am repeating myself here..work has been crazy and trying to set this up ect takes up more time then i thought!

Thanks guys!
I am in.

I'd like to be in...but maybe I will be stepped over...I can handle things...i'm smart...not like everybody says...like dumb...

I will try a different username. Thanks man.

EDIT: Found the username. All set. Sent payment, too.

If you happen to see this message in the next hour or two, could you please post the paypal info to send payment? Thank you.

I just want to make sure that he gets paid tonight while I'm thinking of it.

Looks like my entire Div (east....is in for this year) Looking at the west I have yet to hear from Crononaut, Danger Zone and PatsChamp88 seem to be the last 3

Sent them messages..if they are out then the next 3 who responded in order after rexxar and Ross will be in

If you happen to see this message in the next hour or two, could you please post the paypal info to send payment? Thank you.

I just want to make sure that he gets paid tonight while I'm thinking of it.
His PayPal address is [email protected].

Bump..is the draft date good for you guys Sept 9th at 9 pm​

Draft date works for me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back