PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

PatsFans.com Roll Call

Not a season ticket holder
Pats Fan for 27 years

Jumped on the "Bandwagon" back in 85 when I was in Elementary school. Cried when they got decimated by the Bears. Been hooked ever since. :cool3:

Live in Charlestown, MA
Have never been to an NFL game
Visited Giants Stadium in the off season years ago
Dedicated Patriots fan

Just won a Patriots game package from the lottery, and am looking forward to my first visit to Gillette Stadium, and my first NFL game.:)

Hi I'm Phil from Perth, Western Australia.

Only been following the sport for about a year.

Have become a bit obsessed with the sport and the Pat's. Helps fill the void from our season (Oz Footy) ending.

look forward to learning more.

I'm Joe...originally from upstate NY, but now live in Huntsville, AL. Have been a Pats fan since 79..(we beat the Jets that day 56-3 so I guess you could say I jumped on the bandwagon that day). I used to post a ton over on the old team website MB.

I live in Vancouver , Canada.
Been a Pats fan since 93
Have seen them 5 times in my life, but each has been a road game. My most recent was two weeks ago in Seattle...:). Wish the outcome was different though:(

Last edited:
From Portland, Maine
Not a season ticket holder
Pats fan for life - 33yrs

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Pats fan since '93
Not a season ticket holder....hard when you live 2,000 miles away. :)
Saving for a trip to Boston for a game in 2014. :rocker:

I'm from Massachusetts, very close to Gillette Stadium
Been to all home games from 2003-2007
2 Superbowls
Stadiums I've been to: Houston, Jacksonville and Pittsburgh

From Natick, MA
Never been to an NFL game
Bandwagon fan who only started following the team once they reached the Super Bowl..... as a 9 year old in 1985. I liked it so much, I stuck with them during the time when that other guy who liked it so much bought the company.

Lives: Callahan, Florida (10 minutes north of Jacksonville, Florida)

Been a Pats fan for about 25 years.

Not a season ticket holder.

Going to my first game tomorrow (12-23-2012) on Jacksonville.

Posted from Patsfans.com App for Android

I'm Mary. I live in NH, in the seacoast area. Work in the state capital.

I grew up watching the Pats with my Dad and I define the word Fanatic around my house (My husband wears a Patriots wedding band, my office at work has a Pats office chair as well as many autographed pictures).

We are not season ticket holders :)

We did go to London to see the Pats-Rams game and ended up getting stuck 4 extra days when we could not fly back due to Hurricane Sandy. It was an experience I would do again in a heartbeat.

My daughter and I go to training camp every year. We consider the pro-shop and the Hall better than Disney World.

Die hard Pats fan from Framingham, currently dwelling behind enemy lines in New York city. Like many others, I am a refugee from the troll infested boards at boston.com

This is the year they get it done!

From RI

Season ticket holder since 1999 got on the wait list the year after tuna was hired.

Pat's fan since I was a kid growing up in RI. Ben Dreith is still a dirty word in my family.

Hello, from NV. Go pats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the caribbean (Grenada): was originally only a soccer fan. Moved to Roxbury, MA in 1989. Started following football in 1992 and became a fan in 1993. I thought that Drew Bledsoe was the man!!!! That was until Mo Lewis did us all a favor and ushered in the Tom Brady Era!!! I moved to south Florida some year ago (I work in Miami).... I am still a Pats Fan and I hate the dolphins!!!! I wear my Patriot gear and my number 12 jersey proudly in game days and I try to make it to one game at Dolphins stadium a year ( when the PATS are playing of course)!!!

Burlington, Massachusetts (about 15-20 mins north of Boston, 30 mins north of Gillette)

Not a season ticket holder but I have been to like 2 or 3 games (I am not exactly sure, but I believe all of them were @ Gillette)

Hey all......Long time Pats fan.

Grew up in Boston, and now I live in FL, but I do get home alot so I get to go to some games. This site is new to me, I am registered on some other sites. Hope this one is cool too :)

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Back